Facebook Ads Manager
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION – NORTH AMERICAN TIME ZONES ONLY!
We are a tight-knit, collaborative, and REMOTE group of digital marketers, dominating the online space, and we are looking for our NEXT rockstar Facebook Ads Manager to join Team Hirsh! Is that you?!
You’re tired of commuting to your thankless corporate job, sitting in traffic for what seems like ALL day. You constantly feel underappreciated and overwhelmed. You’ve had the awakening and are READY to contribute to multi-million dollar ideas, using your amazing creativity that’s been locked away for far too long. You’re ready to work somewhere where your voice is ACTUALLY heard. You work hard BUT have fun too.
Does that sound like you? Awesome! Then come join us at HIRSH MARKETING and help world-changing influencers grow their business through effective and innovative digital marketing strategies.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Understand the strategy of a specific campaign and client funnel
- Task out different components of a campaign such as images and copy to the creative team
- Load or task the loading of campaigns/ads to the ads specialists
- Review, edit & load ad assets as needed
- Place and verify pixel to ensure proper campaign tracking
- Optimize campaigns to ensure the lowest possible cost per result and an overall positive ROI, on a daily basis
- Proactively create, execute, and optimize creative strategies to consistently drive high-quality leads, traffic & visibility
- Produce weekly reports for client account updates, recommendations and results
- Follow-up with client communications, questions and concerns in a timely manner
- Stay on top of new techniques, strategies and changes to test for better client results & campaign successes
- Communicate with clients about the success of a campaign, and offer suggestions for ways to improve
- Schedule & perform monthly client meetings & consultations for account goals and strategic success of each client account
- Participate in daily, monthly and quarterly team huddles to ensure agency team members are all meeting company goals & responsibilities
You’ll know you’re doing a kickass job when
In the first 90 days, you’ve MASTERED the Hirsh Process for proper client account management and ongoing optimization. You feel 100% confident by the end of the 90-day period that you can manage your accounts with minimal support and oversight needed from the Senior Digital Strategist or the CEO.
You’re performing all client tasks, communicating and strategy consulting with minimal direction from the Senior Digital Strategist and moving to be THE trusted main source of contact for strategy consultation for the client, all while reporting to the Senior Digital Strategist for strategy updates, guidance & insight. And at Hirsh Marketing, we’re ALWAYS continuing to learn so we can stay ahead of the competition. We even have a special team dedicated to all things new in digital marketing #truestory.
- 2+ years of online marketing experience
- Dedication to problem-solving and ability to analyze results and make suggestions to the client based on their individual results
- High attention to detail, proofreading, writing and editing skills for accuracy
- Mid – Expert level knowledge of Facebook advertising (minimum 1-2 years experience)
- Quick learner who retains information easily
- Knowledge of various 3rd party platforms such as ClickFunnels, MailChimp, etc
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Access to a high-speed internet connection
- Good time management and organization skills as a remote worker
- Ability to communicate with clients via email & video meetings.
- Understanding of Funnel Marketing strategies & the psychology of advertising to the customer journey
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Committed to ongoing education and training to stay on top of the Facebook platform, rules, regulations, strategies and updates for proper ad execution, implementation & client success
Some more skinny:
- Paid training that leads to salary
- Full-Time/9-5 position
- Small business perks, big business goals