Facebook Ad Manager at VII Digital
Seeking a highly motivated Facebook Ad Manager with 4+ years of experience to join our Paid Social Media team. Smack in the heart of the fast-pace dynamic marketing industry, you will work closely with cross-discipline client account teams in meeting and exceeding client goals.
The Facebook Ad Manager participates in all aspects of executing high profile and complex paid social media campaigns on networks like Facebook and Instagram (bonus for Google Ads experience). This includes initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. The Media Buyer is often the lead day-to-day subject matter expert (SME) for their clients, providing strategic recommendations, analysis, and reporting as well as responding to ad-hoc requests.
Facebook Ad Manager’s ability to target customers, create compelling and engaging ads and deliver outstanding performance demands detail oriented, strategic and creative thinkers with the drive and dedication to impacting their client business and the world at large.
The Facebook Ad Manager is also a key resource for each account and is expected to support the team in strategy, education, and paid social thought-leadership.
- Actively manage paid social campaigns to achieve clients’ goals – which may vary from direct response, engagement, lead generation, etc.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Communicate with clients on all elements of the campaign, including planning, performance, and project status
- Develop and manage execution of campaign plans
- Maintain a high level of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in social media and paid social media (betas, ad network updates, innovation opportunities, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge of the dynamic digital ecosystem (search, social, native, display) and how channels work together
- Assist in development of media strategy and building paid social media plans (including audience targeting and segmentation, messaging, flighting, budgeting, etc.)
- Thoroughly understand client’s business strategy, goals and KPIs
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships through exceptional client service
- Provide creative guidance to clients, partner agencies, and internal teams to help clients tell their stories
- Evangelize the value of paid social media and the best practices
- Build effective relationships with all vendors – ad networks, technology partners, etc.
- Support and assist in developing team members to optimize their performance, contribution and job satisfaction
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in buying cross-platform paid social media ads within native platforms. **Direct Response experience strong plus**
- Experience with direct client relationship responsibilities includes regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management
- Strong Excel and data visualization skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical and data interpretation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, and commitment
- This position is full-time and the expectation is exclusivity (no other digital advertising projects in conjunction).
- $40,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year, based on experience
- We don’t offer benefits yet, we’ve grown faster than expected and while it’s in the works for 2021, at this time we do not have a benefits package. This is a full-time 1099 role at the moment.
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!