Expert Advisor – Finance at WebFX
Expert Advisor: Finance
Hi there! We’re WebFX, a full-service digital marketing agency based in the US. We’ve been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 8 years in a row and we’d love to meet you. We’re looking for people to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses around the world. We get super excited about driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing work and enjoy having a little fun at the same time.
What We’re Looking For
Do you have one of these desired skills, licenses or certifications?
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF, M.Fin., MiF, MFin)
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc, MAcy, MAccy)
- Master of Science in Accounting (MSAcy, MSA)
- Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAcy, MPAcc or MPAc)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in Accounting
- Master’s degree or higher in fields related to finance or accounting
- Current professional certification with a relevant board in your field of practice
Here’s what else you’ll need for this position:
Flexible scheduling — this position requires a minimum of 4 hours of remote availability per week. Thoughtful written communication practices and a knack for explaining complex concepts in an accessible manner.
Know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity? Send them this referral link!
What You’ll Do
- Would you like a long-term freelance partnership?
- Are you looking for projects you can complete from the comfort of your current location?
- Does the flexibility of setting your own schedule and hours worked per weeksound like a fit for you?
- As an experienced professional in your field, you’ll get to review a variety of interesting content projects to verify industry accuracy. You will:
- Review content for correctness. Is the information in a project true for your industry?
- Identify sections or points in copy that need clarification. Can a concept be better explained, and how?
- Recommend and suggest changes that our top-notch team of writers and editors can implement within projects. What needs to change, and how, to ensure content is educational and factually accurate?
Financial literacy is important, and financial representatives can educate others about smart budgeting decisions — such as the value of saving, and major life choices like purchasing a home or investing for retirement. The content you review will offer information for educational purposes only, and remind readers that only a financial advisor familiar with their personal circumstances can offer the best financial consultation and advice.
This position is fully remote! Work from anywhere as long as you have a great internet connection and a comfortable workspace.
- How much time can you commit per week? We’re looking for someone who can confidently commit at least ~4 hours per week — and if our client demand expands, increase to as much as ~15 hours per week.
- Our project management team will align your workload based on your scheduling availability, which you’ll communicate to us each week. Here’s a review of the workflow:
- Projects should be accepted or declined within 48 hours of receiving them.
- After 48 hours with no response, they will be removed from your queue.
- If you accept the project, you will have 48 hours from the day of acceptance to complete your project review.
What You’ll Get
- Longevity: We love working with committed team members! Current team members in this position have been in the role for over 10 years.
- Competitive Flexible Schedule: As an independent contractor, you get to choose your optimal work schedule and have the convenience of working from home.
- Compensation: Hourly rates from $50 to $90 per hour. Compensation depends on certifications, education and work experience.
- Make a Difference: WebFX strives to not only improve the lives of our clients and everyone who works for them, but to make a tangible difference on a global level as well. Through #FXBuilds, our goal is to positively change the lives of 10,000 people by 2024. Your work will contribute to #FXBuilds by helping us reach client goals!
WebFX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing and fostering an inclusive environment where all people, including women, minorities, LGBTQ+ and other underrepresented groups are supported, respected, and encouraged to excel within STEM careers. Our goal as an organization is to empower our team to achieve their personal best, bring people together, and provide equal opportunity to do so regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. You can learn more on our website here!
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more