Experienced Software QA Tester at Saagie
Experienced Software QA Tester
- Permanent contract
- Salary between €38K and €44K
- Possible full remote
- > 3 years
Saagie (which means Heron in Japanese) is a french startup of 75 people with offices in Paris, Normandy (Rouen) & New York City.
Saagie provides a ready to go DataOps Orchestrator.
Saagie is leading the way in big data analytics by providing DataOps Orchestration that accelerates and operationalizes analytic projects. Their mission is to unify people, process and technology enabling organizations to deliver projects from raw data to production in weeks. Saagie delivers unmatched time-to-value, is “open by design” with isolated containers, strong network engineering as well as transparent security and governance bringing trust, privacy, audit and traceability to analytic projects. Saagie includes best-in-class integration with open source and commercial technologies to support today’s Big Data/AI and analytic use cases enabling global companies to realize value from their data intensive initiatives. Ultimately, Saagie provides a Plug and Play Orchestrator for DataOps that accelerates the distribution of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data to give companies a competitive advantage across industries.
We’re looking for a software QA tester to join our product team either in our office (Rouen or Paris) or remotely.
You’ll be in charge of:
- Improving our automated test solution architecture and implementation
- Increasing the test coverage
- Guaranteeing Saagie Product is regression free
Your team is responsible for his own architectural and technological choices and you are committed to:
Improve and guarantee Saagie’s platform quality
Industrialize the test solution.
Why working at Saagie?
- Real agile organization. Human before process
- Friendly and open-minded work environment
- Time for technological watch & work on open source projects
- Flexible work schedules and remote work allowed
- Conferences lover? We can sponsor you! (Limited to Europe)
- Location: Rouen or Paris office (France), or anywhere (full-time remote work)
- Contract: permanent
- EU work permit needed
- Limited to +/-2h from GMT+1
- Salary: 38-44k € depending on experience
- Minimum 3 years experience as a tester (or developer with a real interest in testing)
- You speak French and at least basic English
- You have knowledge in API contract and management
- You know how to properly industrialize your work and make it repeatable
Soft skills (really matters for us)
- Thoroughness, rigor, organization and great sensitivity to quality
- Sense of communication and diplomacy
- You know-how – and want to – share your knowledge with your teammates
- You’re comfortable with remote work
- Resourceful and open-minded: you’re keen to enhance your skills and use new tools quickly
- Autonomous but can also work with teammates
- You are pragmatic, delivery oriented and willing to deliver small increments at a time
Nice to have
- Load test tools (Gatling for example)
- Video interview with our Head of Product Engineering and a QA engineer.
- One day interview, in our office (Rouen) or in a video call, to meet your future teammates and talk about tech.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!