Executive Virtual Assistant at Omniscient Digital
Executive Virtual Assistant
I’m looking for someone who is smart, organized, and trustworthy to be my executive virtual assistant to help with both business matters related to Omniscient Digital and personal matters. Bluntly, I’m looking for a perfectionist who is extraordinarily detail-oriented.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an entry-level assistant position. You MUST have at least 2+ years experience as a Virtual Executive Assistant for an executive or business owner.
- This is a medium-to-fast-paced, extremely detail-oriented and mid-pressure role. Expect to get 30+ emails/day from me, some of which include tasks that must be done within 24 hours. You’ll handle my business and personal details, including travel, scheduling, and coordination with my team.
- I’m an extremely demanding boss and am looking for someone with extreme attention to detail who enjoys negotiating deals, finding the best travel arrangements, and is fun to work with. If you’re looking for a slow-paced, easy-going job, this is NOT the role for you.
- But if you have experience managing an executive or business owner’s calendar, travel, and personal affairs, this position will be challenging and extremely rewarding.
- You are excpected to be available Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm Eastern Time.
- You will be paid $30/hour.
- This is a part-time role starting at 10-20 hours/month with plans to increase as you gain my trust. It’s also remote, so you can work anywhere in the United States. We will communicate via email, Slack, Zoom, and phone.
- We will treat the first month as a trial period as we learn each others’ working styles and how to work together. You are not expected to know my exact preferrences immediately, but I want to make sure we can work together.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain daily calendar, arrange calls, meetings, and conferences while making sure all details are handled in a clear and organized manner.
- Book all travel arrangements, including lodging, transportation, and activities, both within the United States and internationally (when that’s allowed again).
- Assist with monitoring of my inbox and emails, including responding to clients, partners, and other business contacts.
- Serve as point person for both internal and external stakeholders, while acting as gatekeeper in a professional manner.
- Assist with event planning for small team meetings, and the annual company meeting, including travel arrangements, meeting rooms, dining options, activities, coordinating with all attendees, and some onsite execution.
- Coordinate schedules and book all travel arrangements, including flights and lodging, for Omnniscient Digital team.
- Assist with the creation/review of business documents, contracts.
- Track and maintain updated records on trademark applications and ongoing plagiarism cases through communication with legal team.
- Handle personal details such as shopping, ordering gifts, scheduling personal appointments, and maintaining household items.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to manage multiple incoming requests, while ensuring they are relayed or handled at the appropriate time, in the necessary order and in the correct manner
- High level of experience with Google Apps
- Knowledge of Asana, Todoist, and Notion
- Ability to quickly learn new software application
- Capability to set up new systems and processes to streamline business and personal functions
- Ability to solve tasks with minimal or no guidance
- Ability to work under pressure and quickly and efficiently problem solve, all while with frequent interruptions
Education & Experience
- At least 2+ years experience as an Executive Assistant for a C-level executive or business owner
- Ability to handle 30+ emails/day, including rapid tasks and long-term projects
- Exceptional ability to communicate progress on multiple projects
- Must be highly organized and efficient
- Trustworthy with strong personal integrity
- Forward-thinker who can proactively handle circumstances and situations to head off any crisis situations
- Experience managing an executive calendar
- Killer ability to multi-task
- Must be flexible with schedule as I travel often and my time zone changes
- Top-notch communication via email, Slack, Zoom, and phone for external and internal matters
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfectionist, super attention to detail
- Since this is a virtual position, must be a self-starter, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal oversight
- Must be comfortable developing and working in a virtual relationship, and having limited amount of face-time
- Workday must overlap by at least 6 hours with Boston, MA, USA
- Must be a resident of United States
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!