Executive Assistant Profit Factory
Join the Profit Factory Team (https://profitfactory.com) as the Executive Assistant for our Founder. Profit Factory is a consulting firm helping Entrepreneurs to build a profitable and effective business.
- In this exciting and challenging position, you’ll be the right-hand person to our entrepreneurial Founder.
- You’ll spend time managing his email and calendar, setting up travel, scheduling appointments and follow up, managing on-site events, coordinating personal errands and special projects.
- Occasionally, you’ll also negotiate and sign agreements on his behalf.
- Needless to say, working for the leader of one of the top virtual assistant programs in the country, you’ll need to have the highest level of organizational skills and razor-sharp attention to detail.
Our work is guided by our core values that are:
- Be Accountable & Transparent
- Show People You Care
- Pursue Mastery & Growth
We want all of you — not just your hands and your feet, but your head and your heart as well. This is not a job where you only “go through the motions.” This a career for someone to put their heart and soul into. We want someone who is willing to go the extra mile, excited to build something special and treat the business as if it was their own.
The right partner for our Founder needs to be someone who:
- is an independent and imaginative self-starter who is highly organized and efficient.
- has significant experience working as a top-level executive assistant and understands the unusual business demands and commitment that the job entails.
- has a knack for simplifying complex processes in ways that make sense and are easy to implement and maintain; appreciates creating and following checklists and procedures to ensure tasks are done in excellence and to completion every time.
- has excellent writing skills — uses correct grammar, punctuation, proofs things twice before sending out.
- is undeterred by obstacles and takes pride in being able to figure things out — drawing upon a combination of experience, skill and a determination to find answers and apply new learnings.
- has a strong customer service orientation and always leaves everyone feeling better after having interacted with the company.
- is proactive, excellent at anticipating an entrepreneur’s needs and willing to help vision and craft projects to contribute to the growth of the business.
- has the confidence to deal with other Owners and CEOs, and occasionally negotiate on behalf of the Founder, reviewing and signing agreements on his behalf.
- has the flexibility to deal with the curveballs and bottlenecks that are unavoidable in a fast-growing company.
- has the courage to speak up when the Founder has “blind spots” in his day-to-day choices and actions.
You’ll need experience with the following:
- Google Apps — must be highly proficient.
- Infusionsoft or some type of CRM — must understand and have used a CRM before.
You must be very tech savvy and own a reliable computer, a reliable phone, and have reliable & high-speed internet access. Mac preferred, but not required.
- The position is a 1099 independent contractor position, 30 hrs/ week
- 100% remote work
- You must be able to attend a weekly video meeting from 2:30 – 3:30 pm CST every Tuesday.
- The starting pay rate for this position is $25/hr USD.
- We’re looking for someone who wants this to be their next career and plans on being with us for 3+ years.
Email: email@example.com (please do not contact Tim directly. Thank you.)
In the subject line please write “Hi, I’m YOUR NAME from (insert your city/town). I’m interested in your Profit Factory Executive Assistant position.”
In the body, please write a 15-sentence email including:
One sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi, my name is ____ from ____. I’d like to apply for the Executive Assistant position”.
Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a fit for you. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Paragraph #2: Tech tools/apps you use frequently. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Paragraph #3: How you think you can increase an Entrepreneur’s efficiency as his/her assistant. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working and why you’re interested in a new position, and the hours you’re available to work Monday – Friday (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
1) a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number.
Please attach a copy of your current resume. Thanks.
Our application process is unique and includes extensive assessment. We want to find the best match possible for our high profile Entrepreneurs, and the application process plays a critical role in that. You can expect to complete another assessment if you pass this first step. If you pass that assessment, we’ll invite you to interview with our onboarding consultant.