Executive Sourcer – (18007764)
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payors, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. We believe in the importance of strong, vital organizations because we know that patients can only be healthy when our system is healthy.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
Wherever you contribute here at McKesson, you will have the ability to make a real impact in the lives of others.
McKesson is hiring an Executive Sourcer. The primary responsibility of this role is to source candidates for the executive talent function.
Additionally, the Executive Sourcer assists the executive talent team to manage and advise internal clients through regular updates, providing them with market feedback and insight into candidates’ motivations, strengths and development needs. McKesson expects Executive Sourcers to acquire deep and insightful candidate pool knowledge over time.
The right candidates for the Executive Sourcer role will possess exemplary candidate sourcing experience, project management skills, the ability to execute in a fast-paced environment, a customer-service orientation and team mentality, as well as professional presence and polish.
The priorities for the role include:
- Assist executive team in development and presentation of a diverse slate of qualified candidates to internal client.
- Manage full life-cycle retained firm searches; representing McKesson and our internal clients effectively in the marketplace.
- Qualify potential candidates through reference and source calls.
- Contribute to the preparation of position specifications, candidate presentations, and reference reports, adhering to the firm’s assessment methodology.
- Prepare organized information, such as progress reports, for the Hiring Manager. Provide an informed perspective on prospects/candidates and how they match against the key selection criteria.
- Add to McKesson’s candidate pool expertise by continually identifying and introducing new talent to the company.
This position may be based in Dallas, TX or Alpharetta, GA or remote for the ideal candidate.
- 8+ years recruiting experience
- 3+ years’ experience with talent sourcing and/or headhunting passive candidates
- Prior experience working at a large executive search firm or within an in-house executive recruiting function at a Fortune 50 company
- Experience working in a high-performance environment where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm.
- Executive presence and the ability to partner and interact with C-suite executives
- Good communication skills; thorough knowledge of state and federal laws pertaining to human resources and employment.
- Experience talent-mapping and market research for executive level roles
- Prior experience sourcing and placing senior and executive level candidates
- 4-year degree in human resources, business or related field or equivalent experience
- General Office Demands
- Computer based work
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Dallas
Other Locations: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Job: Human Resources
Organization: McKesson Corporate
Job Type: Full-time Day Job