Title: Executive Sourcer
Dallas/Fort Worth Metro
Job Type: PERMANENT
Job Time: FULL-TIME
McKesson is hiring an Executive Sourcer. The primary responsibility of this role is to source candidates for the executive talent function.
Additionally, the Executive Sourcer assists the executive talent team to manage and advise internal clients through regular updates, providing them with market feedback and insight into candidates’ motivations, strengths and development needs. McKesson expects Executive Sourcers to acquire deep and insightful candidate pool knowledge over time.
The right candidates for the Executive Sourcer role will possess exemplary candidate sourcing experience, project management skills, the ability to execute in a fast-paced environment, a customer-service orientation and team mentality, as well as professional presence and polish.
The priorities for the role include:
- Assist executive team in development and presentation of a diverse slate of qualified candidates to internal client.
- Manage full life-cycle retained firm searches; representing McKesson and our internal clients effectively in the marketplace.
- Qualify potential candidates through reference and source calls.
- Contribute to the preparation of position specifications, candidate presentations, and reference reports, adhering to the firm’s assessment methodology.
- Prepare organized information, such as progress reports, for the Hiring Manager. Provide an informed perspective on prospects/candidates and how they match against the key selection criteria.
- Add to McKesson’s candidate pool expertise by continually identifying and introducing new talent to the company.
This position may be based in Dallas, TX or Alpharetta, GA or remote for the ideal candidate.
- 8+ years recruiting experience
- Significant experience with talent sourcing and/or headhunting passive candidates
- Prior experience working at a large executive search firm or within an in-house executive recruiting function at a Fortune 50 company
- Experience working in a high-performance environment where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm.
- Executive presence and the ability to partner and interact with C-suite executives
- Good communication skills; thorough knowledge of state and federal laws pertaining to human resources and employment.
- Experience talent-mapping and market research for executive level roles
- Prior experience sourcing and placing senior and executive level candidates
- 4-year degree in human resources, business or related field or equivalent experience
- General Office Demands
- Computer based work
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!