Executive Meeting Scheduler, Coordinator at Stage 4 Solutions
Executive Meeting Scheduler, Coordinator
Location: United States
Classifications: Temporary Freelance Full-Time Part-Time Remote
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Temp/Contract
- Hours: Full Time
- Required Years of Experience: 3+
- Travel: No
- Relocation: No
- Job Industry: High Technology – Large
We are looking for an meeting scheduler to help in the CEO meeting scheduling at a large global company. This coordinator will support the company’s CEO’s Admin and arrange all the details for the CEO’s meetings with external stakeholders – customers, partners, employee teams. Attention to detail, ability to manage complex executive calendars, and a customer service attitude are key to succeeding in this role.
This is a 25 hours per week; 5 hours per day; 12 month project. Can work anywhere in the US.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee.
- Manage and execute established process and criteria for scheduling CEO engagements
- Build fully optimized itinerary for senior executives
- Work cross-functionally with various internal and external corporate and field teams
- Communicate schedules with key stakeholders
- Ensure that all logistics and briefing documents are ready within established timeline
- Maintain Americas Marketing Events calendar and publish on a quarterly basis
- 3+ years successful experience in working with senior executives at large global company
- Highly detailed and ability to build and manage complex trip itineraries
- Be able to flex and respond to dynamic situations; Positive, can-do attitude
- Patience in working with multiple stakeholders, and through detailed, complex processes
- Experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!