Executive/Marketing Assistant to the CEO 20 hrs/week $20/hr
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of The Center for Enlightened Business (https://enlightened.business/about/) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Our business (https://enlightened.business) is focused on making the world a better place through helping small business owners grow and evolve. We focus on serving and empowering accountants to use their financial and business knowledge to help guide and advise the small business community all over North America to have more success, make more money, and make the world a better place through the fulfillment of their dreams. We empower our clients through a combination of our decades of experience in helping accountants grow their firms in more meaningful ways and with our focus on the human element of business, teaching them to recognize the limitations in their thinking that prevent breakthrough results.
We care about each person we work. Each life we change has a positive ripple effect as they end up changing the lives of their teams, their clients, their families, and their communities as a result of this work. We deliver our results through coaching and offer 2 very powerful programs that help us make the world a better place through the context of having a more “Enlightened” business conversation.
You’ll support our Chief Executive Officer in the day to day marketing and business functions such as managing his email inbox (organizing, responding, forwarding), sending out emails using our email automation software & CRM, managing a calendar of mixed-media events, building click funnels, following up with clients, setting new appointments, helping build systems and processes, and making travel arrangements. You’ll love this job if you’re proactive, organized, have a glass-half-full attitude, and a big heart.
The right partner for our Founder needs to be someone who:
- is an independent and imaginative self-starter who is highly organized and efficient.
- enjoys marketing and has used CRMs and understands click funnels.
- has a knack for simplifying complex processes in ways that make sense and are easy to implement and maintain; appreciates the building and following checklists and procedures to ensure tasks are done in excellence and to completion every time.
- has excellent writing skills — uses correct grammar, punctuation, proofs things twice before sending out.
- is undeterred by obstacles and takes pride in being able to figure things out — drawing upon a combination of experience, skill and a determination to find answers and apply new learnings.
- has a strong customer service orientation and always leaves everyone feeling better after having interacted with the company.
- is proactive, excellent at anticipating an entrepreneur’s needs and willing to help vision and craft projects to contribute to the growth of the business.
- has the flexibility to deal with the curveballs and bottlenecks that are unavoidable in a fast-growing company
You’ll also need to have/be:
- Experience with a CRM and social media.
- Tech savvy — worked with Google or Microsoft Suite
- The desire to be part of something great
Other helpful info you’ll want to know:
- The position will begin at 20 hrs per week and could expand over time. This is a long term commitment, we want the person we hire to be part of our growth, our mission, and our new success.
- The pay rate for this position is $20/hr
- Hours of work would be between 9 am and 5 pm ET
- We want someone who wants to be with a company where they are making a difference.
How to Apply:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not contact anyone at The Center for Enlightened Business directly. Thank you.)
In the subject line please write “Hi, I’m YOUR NAME from (insert your city, province) interested in the Center for Enlightened Business position.”
In the body, please write me an email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there. I’m ( your name) from (city, state).
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a fit for you. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Rate your recent experience with a CRM on a scale of 0-10 and why you gave that rating. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: How you think you can increase an Entrepreneur’s efficiency as his/her assistant. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working and why you’re interested in a new position. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences.)
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number.
Please attach a resume. Thanks!
Our application process is unique and includes extensive assessment. We want to find the best match possible for our high profile Entrepreneurs, and the application process plays a critical role in that. You can expect to complete another assessment if you pass this first step. If you pass the second assessment, we’ll invite you to interview with our onboarding consultant.