Executive Business Partner at Heap
Title: Executive Business Partner
- Location: Anywhere in the US
Heap’s mission is to power business decisions with truth. We’re building infrastructure to automatically capture customer interactions, make sense of them, and make them actionable for anyone. We want to enable everyone to understand their millionth customer as well as they understood their first.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Business Partner to work directly with our CRO and CCO. In addition to managing administrative duties with our CRO and CCO, you will work with other C/VP level leaders within Heap on strategic initiatives that are key to the success of our go-to-market strategy.
At Heap, this means you will:
- Be detailed oriented: you will manage all aspects of the CRO and CCO’s calendar, travel, appointments, etc.
- Prioritize effectively: the CRO and CCO are involved in a variety of ongoing initiatives as we scale the Heap business. Knowing how and what to prioritize will be a key to success.
- Be proactive: keep the CRO and CCO updated on any company priorities and updates happening, and making sure he is fully prepped for any meetings/appointments coming up.
- Handle confidential information: working alongside the CRO and CCO, you will often be privy to information that has not yet been shared with the larger Heap team. You will maintain discretion on all confidential information.
- Support leadership: you will coordinate and work with the broader leadership team at Heap to coordinate team offsites, QBRs, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience supporting C-level executives as an Executive Assistant or Executive Business Partner (or relevant experience in sales, strategy, and operations in a high-tech growth environment)
- Successful track record in leading and managing projects across multiple stakeholders to successful delivery
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels of leadership
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience with G Suite
- Strong organizational skills
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We’d love to hear from you!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!