Executive Assistant to the Chief Revenue Officer at Databricks
Title: Executive Assistant to the Chief Revenue Officer
Location: San Francisco, California
Although this position is available for remote employees, the ideal candidate will be able to travel to our west coast HQ and with the CRO as needed, travel is estimated to be no more than 25% of the time.
The Chief Revenue Officer is responsible for the growth and execution of sales programs at Databricks. His Executive Assistant (EA) plays a critical role on his team, enabling him to scale effectively as we continue to expand our customer base and international footprint. You will work closely with the CRO, his senior leadership team and the executive assistance team to ensure the success of our sales function.
The impact you will have:
- The Chief Revenue Officer is prepared for all meetings, his calendar is accurate and forward looking
- The calendar is effectively prioritized and meetings are scheduled in a timely manner
- Stakeholders interacting with the CRO receive timely responses to all requests
- The CRO staff is efficient in their use of time, leading to a more productive team and company
- CRO programs managed by his EA are well executed and deliver on defined outcomes
- Calendar management – organizes all meetings including but not limited to team meetings, customer, and internal business partner meetings across international time zones
- Books all travel, accommodation, and accountable for filing receipts on behalf of the CRO
- Manages offsite meetings, events, and programs in support of the CRO
- Builds and maintains records of all meeting requests and closes out all requests in a timely manner. Keeps to a strong SLA on responding to requests
- Primary point of contact for all CRO meeting requests
- Ensures all meeting invites have the appropriate details to have an effective meeting
- May be required to support other executive staff members if there’s a gap in coverage due to PTO, sickness, maternity leave or other absence.
What we look for:
- Minimum of 8+ years of applicable executive administrative experience, ideally from a global software organization
- Experience supporting a high growth company and preferable working within a Go-to-market or sales function and supporting executive staff teams
- High attention to detail, organization and process abilities
- Strong calendaring skills (Gmail and Google Calendar experience mandatory)
- Strong teamwork skills; and a confident ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work very collaboratively with others
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to build a personal network throughout the company
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide including Comcast, Cond Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark , Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.