Executive Assistant to the Chief of Staff at AM - Applied Memetics
Executive Assistant to the Chief of Staff – (Remote, US)
Job Location: US-Remote
Job ID: 2021-3148
AM LLC is seeking a talented and passionate full-time Executive Assistant to join our team and provide full executive and administrative support to our Chief of Staff (CofS). This role is responsible for increasing the efficiency of the CofS by reviewing, prioritizing and handling a wide variety of complex and confidential requests. The ideal candidate will be able to self-manage and work professionally across all levels of the business.
The person in this role will enjoy high levels of responsibility and serve as a sounding board to our CofS and those who work closely with him. Above all, the individual in this role must display high level of integrity and discretion in handling sensitive information when speaking to internal/external partners and clients on behalf of the CofS.
- Function as the CofS’s right hand by attending important meetings, taking notes, being an active participant and knowledgeable resource, while ensuring executive preparation and effectiveness.
- Conserve the Executive’s time by reading, researching, collecting, and analyzing information in advance of planned executive meetings.
- Write and edit emails, draft agendas/memos, and prepare communications on behalf of the CofS.
- Manage highly sensitive matters and information with the utmost confidentiality and discretion.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and assigning tasks on behalf of the CofS.
- Sustain a daily calendar of meetings and arrange travel arrangements when needed.
- Attentive and responsive to emails within assigned hours of operation and outside business hours when necessary.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills, representing the office of the CofS with upmost professionalism and sound judgment.
- Proactively anticipate what is needed by the CofS and think five steps ahead to solve an issue.
- 10+ years supporting a Chief Officer and C-suite executives.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred and/or strong equivalent experience.
- Must be highly organized and serve as a creative problem solver in handling matters on behalf of the CofS.
- Proficient in Google Suite – ability to prepare google spreadsheets and reports.
- Must be able to display impeccable follow-through skills and foster relationships on behalf of the CofS.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must display proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful, adaptable, and forward-thinking.
- Display high emotional intelligence and team orientation skills.
- Technically savvy and capable of being productive using a variety of different software programs including Microsoft, Google, Apple, and other products and/or software used by the company.
- A “no task too big or small” attitude with strong ability to embrace change at a moment’s notice, shifting priorities instantly to meet tight deadlines and objectives.
Note: Due to the high volume of applicants, we may be unable to respond to telephone or email inquiries, but we are reviewing and considering all applications in the order in which they were submitted on a rolling basis.