Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer at Luxury Presence
Executive Assistant to CEO
OPERATIONS – OPS
Luxury Presence is a VC-funded Stanford StartX-accelerated startup, building a premium platform to provide real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful Executive Assistant with excellent organizational skills and strong follow-through to work alongside our CEO. Have you been an Executive Assistant for a successful CEO in a high-growth VC-backed startup? Do you have strong communication skills and refuse to let any detail slip through the cracks? If so, we would love to speak with you!
As an EA at Luxury Presence, you will be supporting and leading day to day tasks for our CEO and Founder, Malte Kramer. Responsibilities will range from scheduling, booking, communicating with luxury clients and stakeholders, managing projects and much more. This is a fantastic opportunity to see the ins and outs of a fast-growing startup from the perspective of a CEO.
Is this you?
You’re gifted at:
- Communication, both written and verbal
- Being proactive, you can solve a problem before it happens
- Staying highly organized
- Putting together collateral for meetings
- Gathering, preparing and summarizing meeting notes and memos
- Turning outlines into blog posts, scripts or social media posts
- Managed an inbox and calendar for a CEO and/or Executive
- A proven track record for saving a CEO multiple hours of work per week
- Extreme attention to detail
- Supported VP escalations
- Managed social media platforms for a CEO and/or Executive
- Experience overseeing ad hoc projects
- Start-up hustle & teamwork
- Mondays & project management
Who we are: Luxury Presence is a real estate SaaS company providing real estate agents and companies with cutting-edge software to grow their business. An official partner to four of the largest national brokerages, Luxury Presence was founded by Malte Kramer, a Stanford GSB graduate, and is backed by Silicon Valley’s Switch Ventures, Toba Capital, and Bessemer Ventures. Luxury Presence was recognized in 2020 as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America by Inc. and as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA. The company launched in 2016 and its client list includes leading realtors and companies who purchase template-based websites, a home search tool, listing referral network, content marketing tools, SEO, lead generation, and online advertising. Luxury Presence currently has 3000+ clients, including 22 of the WSJ Top 100 agents.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!