Executive Assistant to CEO at Cerebral Care
Executive Assistant to CEO
- Remote (U.S.)
Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That’s why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access to mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care and meds they need immediately and for just $99/month. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
Cerebral is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the CEO of a rapidly growing mental healthcare startup. This is an ideal opportunity to work alongside and learn from individuals who lead all facets of a rapidly growing business, by primarily providing support to our CEO. In this role, you’ll handle a wide range of administrative support tasks, while juggling diverse responsibilities and projects, and you’ll be heavily involved in ad hoc projects and calendaring. We are looking for someone who thrives in a constantly changing environment and is incredibly mission-driven towards increasing access to high quality, long term mental health care. This role is 100% remote.
- Proactively provide high-quality support to the CEO and the executive team.
- Stay current on all projects and commitments of the CEO, anticipating needs and assisting accordingly.
- Maintain and manage the CEO’s complex calendar to maximize the CEO’s time, including travel arrangements and internal/external meetings.
- Ensure the CEO is up-to-date on critical issues for the day.
- Act as a liaison, solution-oriented problem solver, and prioritize as the first point of contact for requests made of the CEO.
- Manage special projects as assigned.
- Create, organize and maintain team mailing lists, folders, drives.
- Attend team meetings and track action items, assist with day-to-day projects, help build and improve processes and systems.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Periodically provide light personal administrative support to CEO.
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced administrative role.
- Ability to calmly work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented self-starter who can anticipate needs and propose/execute solutions.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interface with team members at all levels.
- Extreme attention to detail and excellent at using organizational systems.
- Experience in managing multiple tasks and projects independently with minimal supervision.
- A quick learner who is hungry to take on new challenges.
- A professional, flexible, and approachable demeanor.
- Advanced proficiency with Google Suite and the ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Ability to enthusiastically work within constantly changing priorities.
- Good judgment and the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
Must be based in the U.S. and legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!