Executive Assistant, Revenue at LaunchDarkly
Executive Assistant, Revenue
- Oakland, California or Remote, United States
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the SVP of Revenue, either based remotely or in our Oakland headquarters.
This individual will serve as a trusted confidante to the SVP of Revenue; partnering with them to optimize their time by anticipating their needs and providing admin support, and logistical support in a fast-paced environment.
A successful candidate has strong organizational skills and detail oriented, yet flexible, and adapts quickly to change.
You will be part of the Revenue organization’s quickly growing and values-oriented team.
LaunchDarkly is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees.
Our goal is to help teams build better software, faster. Software powers the world and LaunchDarkly empowers all teams to deliver and control their software.
- Strategically manage the SVP of Revenue’s calendar and documentation on Confluence
- Clearly communicate priorities across teams
- Handle confidential information
- Provide logistical and admin support for leadership meetings, off-sites, board meetings, All hands, etc
- Deck design (slides)
- Manage travel arrangements and be prepared for unforeseen changes
- Organize expense reports, and ad hoc special projects
- Partner with Revenue – Chief of Staff and other EBPs on key projects
- Ability to lead admin across teams
- 4+ years experience in role supporting CEO, or VP to C-level in a high growth technology company or comparable environment
- Must be resourceful, dependable, process driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excels at project management
- Display professionalism, respect and integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills to cultivate relationships across departments – speak up, offer ideas (Manage up)
- Interested in growing a company with a transparent work culture
- Proficient in Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Slides, Drive), Confluence, Zoom, Slack
- Plus event management experience
- Plus Excel
- Plus basic audio and visual troubleshooting
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!