Executive Assistant – Project Manager at KeepTruckin
Executive Assistant/Project Manager
- Remote – US
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a well-organized and proactive Executive Assistant/Project Manager to support our VP of Engineering.
To succeed in this role, you must be meticulously organized, a thoughtful communicator, and process guided. If you’re adept at interacting with staff at all levels of the organization in a fast-paced environment, this is the opportunity for you!
A critical part of this role is to understand the priorities of the company and to effectively prioritize time amongst many conflicting priorities, and serve as a reliable point of contact/liaison for internal and external parties. Your ability to exercise both sound judgment and discretion is key. You will ensure that the office is efficient, moves at the speed of the business and is responsive to our associates, leadership team and external partners. You have a strong internal drive, are focused on relationships, and maintain the highest standards of professionalism. This role also requires strong leadership skills, analytical and problem-solving skills and hands-on experience in project management skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the point of contact between KeepTruckin VPs and internal/external clients
- Proactively working with other EA’s to optimize cross-collaboration and ease communication across orgs
- Maintain multiple calendars and recurring meetings; prioritizing appropriately and using good judgment in offering solutions to complex scheduling and meeting planning as needed
- Coordinate arrangements for internal/external meetings, conference calls; compile and disseminate materials for meetings and calls as required
- Support multiple members of the senior leadership team
- Roll out initiatives like on-boarding program and rewards program to improve engineering efficiency
- Help on procurement process, event and budget planning
- Work autonomously to manage projects and maintain communication with interested parties
- Plan and execute on team building events and off-sites
- Serve as a department and company “cultural ambassador” to reinforce team and company culture
- Prepare and schedule activities such as travel arrangements, internal and external business meetings, client or third-party appointments, conferences and general office events, including scheduling of conference room use and catering needs
- Help with rolling out promotion processes and training programs
- Maintain expenses using Expensify; review and coordinate approval of all expenses including processing accounts payable invoices
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience supporting a senior executive or leadership team at a fast-growing company. Prior experience supporting engineering or product execs highly referred
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of confidentiality, discernment, and judgment
- Exceptional organizational skills. You are able to handle continuous change, shifting priorities, and interruptions without losing focus of tasks
- Strong time management and prioritizing skills
- Manages stakeholders effectively
- Strong sense of humility, maturity, and adaptability under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree
- Self-motivated, with initiative and the ability to take ownership of, and follow through with, specific tasks
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!