Executive Assistant – Product Management at CoverMyMeds
Executive Assistant – Product Mgmt – Remote
USA, OH, Columbus, USA, AZ, Scottsdale, USA, GA, Atlanta, USA, TX, Irving
McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
The state of healthcare is complex, but our shared purpose isn’t: Help people get the medicine they need to live healthier lives. CoverMyMeds solves medication access challenges for patients throughout every step of their journey through a unified brand that now encompasses RelayHealth, RxCrossroads by McKesson, McKesson Prescription Automation and CoverMyMeds.
Our combined experience spans nearly 90 years and together, we’re applying our expertise to solve some of the biggest problems in healthcare. We accelerate innovative solutions for problems like medication affordability and adherence in way that everyone wins from providers to pharmacies, payers to biopharma and, especially, patients. By combining automation and expert intervention, the company provides prior authorization, prescription decision support, specialty patient support, core adjudication network, patient assistance programs, clinical and behavioral adherence and patient empowerment solutions.
We’re proud to be an integral part of McKesson Corporation and embody the shared values and leadership behaviors of the greater organization.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare.
Duties include but are not limited to the following: Provides administrative support to executive and teams. Requires thorough knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures. Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature. Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of staff and potentially outside individuals. Prepares presentation materials for meetings. Makes high level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.
Responsible for providing specialized administrative support to relieve and assist executives of complex details and advanced administrative duties. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare information. Can support general project management duties. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature. Advanced knowledge of administrative support.
Strong interpersonal skills and highest level of computer literacy with command of office software including spreadsheets, word processing, power point and database applications. Ability to work under general direction, on multiple tasks and demanding timelines. Uses discretion and maintains high level of confidentiality.
- Calendar scheduling of multiple leaders
- Travel arrangements / Coordinating events and meetings
- Expense reporting / Finance Support
- Recording/reporting meeting minutes and attendance
- Assist/prepare presentation materials and agendas
- Project management support as needed
- Monitor performance and tracking progress on action items
- Support new hire onboarding
- 6+ years advanced administrative support experience working with senior level executives
- Action oriented: Strong multi-tasking, analytical thinking and organizational skills in a fast paced work environment
- Fortune 500 – large Corporate matrix environment highly preferred
- Strong collaboration skills within and outside team
- Professional appearance and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact in a variety of situations and people, sometimes under high pressure
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Excellent communication/collaboration skills
- Strong working knowledge of computers and technology with the ability to learn quickly
- Experience with travel industry. Understanding airline, hotel and rental car policies, etc.
Additional Skills & Knowledge
- Flexible with the ability to reprioritize tasks quickly when needed
- Positive attitude and ability to work with varying personalities
- High level of comfort with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- Experience with SAP, Arriba and Concur preferred
- Ability to work independently and in a different location than team
- Commitment to McKesson’s ICARE and ILEAD
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline, or equivalent experience