Executive Assistant, General Manager at Cisco
Executive Assistant, GM
What You’ll Do
Do you have a can-do attitude with a sense of humor? Then we are looking for you! Our team is searching for an Executive Assistant, who will be the go-to person for our executives, employees and guests alike. You will need to be a great communicator and understand the value of customer service. This role is varied and fast-paced and offers the opportunity to work hands-on by coordinating various efforts throughout the company and working primarily with our ThousandEyes General Manager and two Executives.
- Calendaring in a rapidly changing environment across all time-zones
- Plan and support meetings, off-sites and team motivation (recognition, celebrations, awards, etc.)
- Be trustworthy and able to exhibit a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Manage a range of administrative responsibilities including expense reports, meeting notes, contacts, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service and be a great resource to team members
- Collaborative style and excellent teamwork.
- Coordinate with a team of Admins
- 5+ years administrative experience with a strong preference for experience in a high-growth technology company
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to exhibit our ThousandEyes values: Empower Customers, Innovate Without Boundaries, and Operate with Integrity and Humor
- Exceptional commitment to managing all facets of day-to-day executive activities with extraordinary attention to detail
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment with limited supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with different levels of the organization
- Advanced knowledge in applications: Microsoft Suite, Slack, Teams, Outlook, Webex, Concur, Asana
Who We Are
The name ThousandEyes(part of Cisco) was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can’t understand. Our Internet and cloud intelligence platform delivers the only collectively powered view of the Internet, cloud and SaaS platforms, helping enterprises and service providers work together to identify problems before it impacts revenue, damages brand reputation, or halts employee productivity.
In August 2020, Cisco Systems completed the acquisition of ThousandEyes, which now forms the ThousandEyes Business Unit within Cisco’s Network Services Business Group, and is a foundational component of Cisco’s growing Observability business.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re old (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do you can’t put us in a box!
But Digital Transformation is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.