Executive Assistant for Chief Business Officer at Dapper Labs
Executive Assistant for Chief Business Officer
DAPPER LABS EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATION
We’re looking for an impact-driven and focused Executive Assistant to be the lynchpin for our Chief Business Officer in our quest to deliver an industry-leading new technology product in the consumer software space.
The ideal candidate holds themselves to an extraordinarily high standard of performance and wants to be part of a team that has the same best-in-class expectations of themselves. You have experience supporting C-level executives and know how to move fast, prioritize ruthlessly, and love the satisfaction of accomplishing complicated tasks in collaboration with an amazing team.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Maintain schedule and coordinate meetings, performing day-to-day administration of the office (i.e. maintain sensitive files, coordinating via slack, setup & agenda meetings, communicating with outside counsel)
- Screen and prioritize correspondence and contracts for review and/or signature by the CBO
- Schedule and execute operational controls for the Office of the CBO (i.e. leadership meetings and information sharing, team 1:1’s)
- Own the day-to-day workflow for the CBO and work with the team to prioritize and gain a holistic understanding of needs
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison, including a broad range of interactions with various stakeholders, Executive leadership, Board of Directors, outside counsel and all employees
- Manage special projects for the CBO
- Schedule and host visitors including planning meetings and creating itineraries, booking and coordinating travel, and planning team events
- Location is unimportant, but you must be willing to work in Pacific Time
A little about you:
- You have several years of professional experience working at a fast growth company, providing executive support to C-suite
- You thrive under pressure from multiple angles and enjoy working with passionate people
- Previous business administrative experience and demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels within an organization
- Writing skills sufficient to compose complex and executive level correspondences
- Experience working in a position in which composition of business correspondences was a major responsibility
- You are capable of applying your skills yourself, with a team, and across a variety of use cases
- You are hyper-organized
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you will often have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world’s first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.