Executive Assistant, Finance and Legal at Cameo
Executive Assistant (Finance & Legal)
US – Remote
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global, fully distributed company.
Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
Culture and Values:
Check out our Key Values profile: www.keyvalues.com/cameo
About the role:
As an Executive Assistant at Cameo, you will be a critical partner to multiple C-level executives and their teams. You will work closely with your executive assistant peer and play an integral role in our executives’ success. We are looking for someone who is an expert communicator, enjoys taking on new tasks, and can thrive independently in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support Cameo’s Chief Financial Officer and General Counsel by managing their schedules, travel, and special projects as they arise
- Coordinate logistics of on-site meetings for Finance and Legal teams, including coordination of travel, hotel blocks, restaurant reservations, and events
- Light support of the CFO and GC direct reports
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously while remaining effective and efficient
- Gather information and prepare documentation as needed
- Serve as a trusted, culture carrier for the teams you support, organizing team events and celebrating milestones
- Take dictation over the phone and organize information into appropriate documentation
- Run redlines of documents as necessary
What you bring to the table:
- 2-3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant for a Chief Financial Officer or General Counsel
- Experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, preferably at a start-up
- The ability to exercise judgment and maintain the strictest confidentiality of CFO and General Counsel information
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience with taking dictation and revising documents
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Displaying professionalism and courtesy even when under pressure
- Outstanding pro-active, multi-tasking abilities
- Acute attention to detail and follow-through with a high level of organization
- Advanced technical skills and a capacity to learn new and unfamiliar applications
- Standard working hours will be East Coast time zone
- Occasional nights and weekends as needed
All salary ranges are dependent on individual experience and expectations. Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.
We are working on becoming compliant with Colorado regulations. Until then, this role can not be performed in Colorado.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!