Executive Assistant – Ethical, Sustainable Children’s Fashion – US or Europe at The Simple Folk
Remote Executive Assistant – Ethical, Sustainable Children’s Fashion
Job type: Full-time
Visa sponsorship: Not Available
Experience: 5+ years
$65k – $85k
We are a team of fun, high performing individuals and are seeking a sharp and experienced EA with startup experience to work closely with our Chief Operating Officer (COO) to provide high caliber administrative and project assistance.
- Assistance to COO
- First point of contact to COO both internally and externally.
- Manage COO schedule/diary for all internal and external meetings.
- Booking of travel, transport and accommodation for COO and wider team.
- Assist COO with a variety of administration tasks including but not limited to: taking notes during meetings, processing of expenses, formatting and proof reading documents and presentations, tracking dates and deadlines, responding to emails, running errands, making calls, bookings and reservations, and so on.
- Assist COO with coordination of both internal and external communications. Act as liaison and interface with internal staff members and external clients, suppliers and collaborators.
- Assist COO with projects and ad-hoc requests. Undertake any other tasks consistent with the position.
Interested in this position? Email your resume, salary requirements, and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com with the subject line Executive Assistant. In your cover letter, please share the following information:
Why are you interested in this role?
What makes you the most qualified?
What areas energize you verses drain you?
What are you hoping to accomplish in the next phase of your career?
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!