Executive Assistant – Engineering at Kraken
Executive Assistant – Engineering
- UNITED STATES
- REMOTE FULL-TIME
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our ‘remote first’ culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you’re invited to join the revolution!
This position will be responsible for a broad range of support duties to enable business executives and their teams perform optimally. To be successful, you will have to be able to juggle multiple responsibilities in parallel, anticipate deadlines and changes, be very self-organized, articulate, coordinate with other peers and senior executives, and smoothly collaborate in a fast-paced environment where teamwork, professionalism, confidentiality, and communication are important. And while doing this, we all want to have fun!
What you’ll do:
- Assist executive in scheduling one-off and series of meetings with internal and external parties; deftly manage conflicts and prioritize time utilization
- Ensure appropriate confidential awareness is applied to contacts with external and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Organize domestic and international travel as well as meeting venues for executives, team members, and external parties as needed
- Anticipate, compare, and process expenses related to above
- Research for events and industry contacts, leaders, resources
- Prepare, catalog, distribute materials, reports, and other executive content
- Additional tasks and assignments: such as tracking invoices, mailings, packages, etc.
- Be a reliable and trustworthy source for employees, making teammates’ work more efficient and productive
Who you are:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you get to utilize your resourceful, problem solving nature
- Competent in organizing multi-stakeholder and multi-timezone meetings and events
- Able to deal with conflicting priorities with ease and confidently communicate with staff at all levels
- Familiar with Mac OS, Slack, Gmail, Google Calendar and Zoom
- Highly tech savvy with strong emphasis on cyber security and privacy
- Self-starter yet seek and enjoy the opportunity to collaborate with others
- Detail oriented and analytical, with the ability to follow-through
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a result-driven environment with tight deadlines
- Compassionate and caring to make the company culture and experience better for all team members
- Knowledge of other languages and a basic understanding of Keynote and Excel would be an asset