Executive Assistant – SAP Education Job
Requisition ID: 209560
Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Executive Assistant, to the SVP, Head of Global Education Sales main duties include active and autonomous administrative support to the SVP, Head of Global Education Sales, The Executive Assistant is also expected to be able to support other members (e.g., direct reports) of the Education organization as requested by the SVP.
The ideal candidate is curious, a quick thinker and learner, people-centric, flexible, and passionate about proactive communication and meeting deadlines with high-quality output. This person will be expected to interact daily not only with other internal office-mates but also external stakeholders who will visit or work inside the office. Finally, this person will have a co-operative, can-do, “no-job-is-too-small” attitude and is focused on team success.
- Active and autonomous administrative support to the Managing Director, with responsibilities including:
- Promptly managing diary/calendar of the SVP, Head of Global Education Sales on their behalf
- Monitoring actions and manage reminders in a timely and proactive fashion
- Arranging meetings for Managing Director and / or direct reports as requested including coordination of team meetings and / or with external stakeholders
- Managing internal and potentially external correspondence as requested
- Managing controlling and reporting activities on behalf of manager, e.g. creation and reporting on internal orders, creation and maintenance of C-Users Monitoring budget
- Timely co-ordination of travel arrangements, including organizational preparation and follow up booking of travel (as necessary)
- Taking meeting notes on an as-requested basis
- Managing workflows (vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, office inventory re-order, etc.)
- Performing and monitoring purchase activities (e.g., office material, business cards, 3rd Party purchasing), including master data creation and administration, creation of shopping carts, reporting and tracking on purchase orders
- Managing distribution lists as well as communication channels
- Supporting meeting activities, including booking meeting rooms / venues for the team
- Demonstrated excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office, etc.
- Excellent work habits and attendance, follows policies and procedures
- Ability to resolve issues of some complexity with limited guidance
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, or a related field
- 3 – 5 years of admin experience and a proven track record
- Ability to deliver high quality under deadline pressure, while juggling multiple tasks and in complex environments, and strong organizational skills
- Ability to solve problems; anticipate and manage project expectations and risks; presents problems and solutions effectively to appropriate leadership
- Outstanding communication skills, professional, authoritative, and cooperative
- Ability to work with and support colleagues at every level of the organization
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual – USA