Executive Assistant, Chief Operational Officer at Chargebee
Executive Assistant – COO
Remote | Full Time
Chargebee is a subscription billing and revenue management platform powering some of the fastest-growing brands around the world today, including Calendly, Hopin, Pret-a-Manger, Freshworks, Okta, Study.com, and others. Thousands of SaaS and subscription-first businesses process over billions of dollars in revenue every year through the Chargebee platform.
Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, our 500+ team members work remotely throughout the world, including India, the Netherlands, Paris, Spain, Australia, and the USA.
Chargebee has raised over $230 million in capital and is funded by Accel, Tiger Global, Insight Partners, Steadview Capital, and Sapphire Ventures. And we’re on a mission to push the boundaries of subscription revenue operations. Not just ours, but every customer and prospective business on a recurring revenue model.
We consider the Executive Assistant role essential to solving this mission because the incumbent would help our leaders be more efficient with their day and focus on mission-critical tasks.
What you will be doing
- Point of contact for the Department
- Carry out everyday administrative activities – prioritising on a need-basis.
- Seamless coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage information flow skillfully such that all deadlines are met
- Manage calendar of appointments, and ensure schedule is maintained
- Travel Management
- Meetings Management
- Maintain notes, set up follow up meetings and track actions.
- Organise and maintain records
- Research, as and when required
- Create effective Presentations
- Regular skip level meeting with the team every quarter – Team size >50
- Finding time across members within Tech team
- Finding time across members across CB
- Cross Geo call coordination with leaders and their execs
- Cross Geo call coordination with next level like Nathan, Eric etc.,
- Follow-up on stakeholder actions, working with their team members to schedule availability
- For ex: I spend 30mins-1hr chasing Shakthi, Sukanya, Ravi, Priestly to find the right time to bring alignment on SLA Definition
- New Initiatives and Projects
- External Partner and Vendor discussions
- AWS Partnership programs
- Vendors like Okta, Synk, Datadog,
- Now we need to establish a relationship with AZURE
- Branding Initiative to attract talents
- External facing events – AWS, Yourstory, Nasscom, Microsoft
- Manage and ensure we have constant facetime for our Tech team in a public forum
- Team related activities
What you should have
1) Effective Communication
Ability to give and receive any information, plan or concept with clarity for the intended purpose, and essential for a successful business.
2) Travel Management
Attention to detail and critical thinking play major roles in travel management, which includes all logistics such as booking tickets, airport transfers, accommodation, travel documents such as visas, valid passports etc in coordination with the concerned Department – Travel or Administration.
3) Cross-functional Coordination
Seamless Coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
4) Management Skills
Manage the offices with diplomacy and tact, maintain confidentiality, mentoring and decision-making to ensure smooth and efficient functioning of the business.
5) Reports Management
Manage information flow seamlessly such that all deadlines are met.
6) People Skills
The ability to form connections with people at a humane level to achieve productivity. Be an inspiration, positive and approachable, a good listener, and a go-getter. Work with and connect with the team members of specific leaders as required.
7) Learning & Adaptability
Willing to take on new challenges and adjust to changes, keen on upskilling and continuous learning to achieve the objectives.
8) Meetings Management
Manage meetings effectively and if applicable, take notes, set-up follow up meetings and track actions
9) Time & Calendar Management
The ability to prioritise, plan and organize time efficiently is critical to the productivity and smooth functioning of the business and specifically the leaders. The same goes for calendar management.
10) Email Management
Set up a system in place to organise – prioritise and categorise the emails in a collaborative manner.
What makes us who we are:
- We are Globally Local: With a diverse team across four continents, and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
- We value Curiosity: We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, figure out answers to them, and foster a continuous learning environment.
- Customer! Customer! Customer!: Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.
If you resonate with Chargebee, have a monstrous appetite for curiosity, and an insatiable urge to learn and build new things, we’re waiting for you!
We value people from all backgrounds and are dedicated to hiring and employing a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Come be a part of the Chargebee tribe!
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you’ll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.