Executive Assistant and Project Manager at AVRA Talent
Job title: Executive Assistant and Project Manager (remote)
Would you like to be part of a company revolutionizing the sales industry? Do you want to leverage your project management and administrative skills to support our Cofounder & CEO and leadership team to make a positive impact on growing companies everywhere?
- Location: Remote, EST availability
- Compensation: $30 – $35/hr
LeadIQ Mission: Prospecting should be fun and easy. Sadly, many sales reps hate prospecting. That’s why we built LeadIQ. LeadIQ eliminates the most annoying parts of prospecting, helping sales reps get new deals with less work. The average sales rep only spends 1/4 of their time actually prospecting. That’s because reps spend their days looking up prospects in Salesforce, researching them on the web, finding lead contact info, and doing manual data entry. That’s not why yon: hired your sales team, it’s not why they work in sales, and it just isn’t a good use of anyone’s time. With millions of emails, phone numbers, titles, and accounts, our prospecting platform makes it easy to focus on your pitch and build relationships, without sacrificing a clean Salesforce. To see what experiments we’re trying in prospecting, or try our platform, visit http://leadiq.com
Why this role exists: Reporting to and supporting the CEO, the Executive Assistant’s main role is to make sure projects are managed effectively and all details are handled. You will be scheduling, planning, and tracking various day to day activities to give the executives more time for high-level projects. If you have a knack for always getting the job done with minimal instruction and are looking for an opportunity to learn and level up, we want to hear from you!
What’s in it for me? If you enjoy working for a dynamic startup managing projects, admin tasks and are looking to grow with a company, this could be your dream job! You’ll work and learn from seasoned leaders and be a central part of achieving our goals while transforming the future of sales!
- Undergraduate degree with 3+ years as an EA
- 2+ years in a startup environment
- Project management experience
- You will help to protect the executive team’s time. Propose and implement ways to make their days more productive.
- You will manage projects and administrative tasks through to completion.
- You will have a process for tracking responsibilities and will communicate effectively to ensure goals are met.
- You will assist with operations and additional responsibilities as they arise.
Core competencies / hard skills:
- You are a self-starter that can think proactively, anticipate roadblocks, and solve problems on the fly while keeping track of tasks and projects in our fast-paced startup environment.
- You have a keen eye for detail.
- With a project manager mindset, you can take an ambiguous request, think through the necessary steps & projects, and get it done!
- You are systems savvy, great with tools, and interested in learning new technologies.
- High EQ
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Highly reliable
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!