Executive Assistant at Brook Farm Veterinary Center
Brook Farm Veterinary Center is seeking a motivated Executive Assistant to support hospital operations and offer one-on-one support to the Hospital Director. As the Executive Assistant, you will compile and synthesize information, manage hospital communications and marketing, and support various administrative initiatives that support the human-animal bond.
At Brook Farm, it’s essential to be there for our pets and pet parents and to keep them happy. Our practice is built around a top-notch client experience. You will work closely with the Hospital Director to oversee day-to-day operations, communicate with clients, and manage priorities.
What You’ll Do
- Extend the reach of the Hospital Director by handling communications and overseeing the daily tasks of the team.
- Manage hospital marketing, publicity, and social media (graphic design skills a plus!)
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
- Work directly with senior management to identify areas of improvement and build strategy.
- Troubleshoot all issues amongst the team.
- Communicate with in-clinic and remote teams on all customer feedback and new initiatives.
- Collate and synthesize information and assemble briefs.
- Plan and coordinate company events and initiatives.
- Create unity and foster a positive team culture.
- Execute personal tasks and requests as necessary.
What We’re Looking For
- Can perform their duties independently and without need for follow-up, but also thrives within a team environment.
- Has a consistently positive attitude.
- Is entirely comfortable interacting with others via email and on the phone.
- Is willing to jump in and help out wherever needed.
- Uses the resources and tools at their disposal to “figure it out” with little direction.
- Has the desire and ability to exercise their creativity.
- Can plan, manage, and execute long-term projects and events.
- Finds solutions to problems that aren’t their own.
- Has a keen eye for detail and for planning ahead; is highly organized.
- Can work with a fluid job description and an expansive set of responsibilities.
- Tech savvy.
- Customer service experience preferred.
Learn more about our culture: https://www.brookfarmveterinarycenter.com/careers
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!