Executive Assistant at Sartorius
- Bohemia (New York)
- Home Office United States of America
The Assistant to Head of Function (Executive Assistant) will be responsible to provide secretarial and administrative support for the Head of a function.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Manage the executive’s appointments and schedules and make his / her travel arrangements
- Plan, organize and schedule own workload so that the activities are completed accurately and on time.
- The activities may include but not limited to preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters and official information releases; arranging and attending meetings; taking and distributing meeting minutes, organizing company activity/event, etc.
- Gather, compile, verify, and analyze information for the executive and his leadership team to use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases
- Facilitate smooth communications between the executive and other executives, managers, and employees etc.
- Project manage high-profile team initiatives and project deliverables.
- Assist in completing quarterly or annual corporate financial submissions, e.g. cost budget, headcount budget, revenue planning, forecasting, project analysis.
- Handle confidential information and maintain the security of the executive’s records and files
- Perform other administrative tasks assigned by using independent judgment
- Working knowledge of MS Office including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience using MS Teams and SAP is a plus.
- Strong sense of discretion, confidentiality, good knowledge of technical and business vocabulary, and a deep understanding of the organization’s operations, procedures, and people
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English, other languages an asset; a team-player with good problem-solving skills
- A proactive mindset anticipates executives and organizational needs.
- Sensitive to the nuances of successful global communication with strong consideration of differing cultural contexts.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience in a business/administrative role or equivalent of 5+ years of experience in business /administration
- Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
- We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Interested? Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
Become part of our global team.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!