Executive Virtual Assistant
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Karen Coffey Coaching (https://karencoffey.com/) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Karen Coffey is the creator of the “Making Agents Wealthy” which is the #1 Results Oriented Program for Women in Real Estate. Our company, Karen Coffey Coaching provides webinars and training to top real estate companies in the US.
We’re looking for a virtual assistant to initally support our Operations Director. You’ll dive right in and help her with the technical pieces of onboarding customers with Infusionsoft (so you’ll need to have experience with a CRM). You’ll also monitor and track our webinar stats from our Facebook ads and invite those users to our Facebook group. You’ll be talking with our clients, assisting them with their questions and helping them resolve any issues, along with owning the main email inbox.. In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to grow and take on more respnsibility as our Director focuses on more strategic responsibilities.
We’re looking for an Assistant who possesses the following qualities:
- Friendly and customer service oriented — has experience with, and loves talking to customers.
- Ability to adapt very quickly. Things change at the last minute, so you must be flexible!
- Tech savvy — you’re familiar with Infusionsoft ideally (or have worked with other CRM campaigns extensively).
- Excited about growing in the position — obsessed with the work.
- High standards of excellence.
- An action taker, quick thinker, with a strong work ethic.
- Detailed oriented, experienced with coordinating and managing many moving parts.
- Sharp with a good sense of humor.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude and provide a high level of service.
- Intuitive. Able to anticipates problems before they arise.
- Innovative, forward-thinking, and growth-oriented.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
Experience in the real estate industry is a plus but not required.
You’ll need to be experienced with these tools:
- Infusionsoft — highly proficient with this or another type of CRM.
- Google Suite — specifically skilled with Google sheets
- Calendaring app such as Schedule Once, Calendly
- This is a 40 hrs/week contract position.
- You must be available during morning hours (beginning approximately 9:00 am eastern time) and also at times, 3 pm on Tuesday and Thursdays.
- The pay rate is $18/hr.
- This is a long term (3+ years) opportunity.
How to Apply:
Email: email@example.com (Please do not contact Karen Coffey directly.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your name) from (insert your city & state). I’m interested in the Karen Coffey position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 16 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a fit for you, including your experience with talking to clients. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Your experience managing Facebook groups. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Your level of experience with implementing and managing Infusionsoft campaigns (or using another CRM tool for campaigns). (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working, and why a new position interests you. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Two sentence closing providing the following:
- one of the things Karen’s program teaches women from her website.
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
Our application process is unique and includes extensive assessment. We want to find the best match possible for our high profile Entrepreneurs, and the application process plays a critical role in that. You can expect to complete another assessment if you pass this first step. If you pass the second assessment, we’ll invite you to interview with our onboarding consultant.