San Francisco HQ or Remote (US Only)
Webflow has huge ambitions to fundamentally change the way websites and web applications are designed and built. We believe that web development should be accessible to anyone who loves to create, not just those who can understand the complexities of code. We have two missions: (1) Empower everyone to create software without code, and (2) Create a company where teammates can live fulfilling and impactful lives. We’re looking for someone who can contribute to these missions by supporting the company’s 4-person leadership team (Our CEO, CTO, CPO, and VP People).
This is a full-time position based remote or in our SF HQ, though we’d like this person to work during business hours for the Pacific time zone—roughly: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm PDT (UTC -7). We also offer equity in the company and awesome benefits and perks. We have a really streamlined interview process. We move fast and don’t waste your time.
What you’ll do
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the leadership team including arranging travel plans, scheduling meetings, generating itineraries, and compiling documents to help prep staff for meetings.
- Manage and optimize executives calendars; coordinate and schedule internal meetings and presentations.
- Meeting support: gather and prepare necessary materials and/or equipment, record and distribute meeting notes and ensure completion of follow up items.
- Plan and carry out research and/or analysis needed for various projects and initiatives.
- Complete a variety of special projects that emerge as part of the day-to-day routines in managing a fast-growing company, such as event planning and helping implement new tools and systems.
- As with most roles at startups, these responsibilities are likely to evolve over time, so this list is our best guess!
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- Previous experience supporting the work of an executive team.
- Experience using apps like Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Slides, and Slack; and interest and quick learner of new technologies.
- Detail oriented while moving uncomfortably fast; ability to prioritize (and reprioritize), organize, and multi-task without missing a beat.
- Aptitude and interest in understanding Webflow’s business.
- High integrity and moral compass. Ability to show discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Empathetic and inclusive mindset; comfort working with people of all backgrounds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.