*This is a remote/work from home position that can be filled anywhere in the USA
We are looking for an energetic, innovative and driven Executive Assistant to support a Senior Vice President and a leadership team 2 VPs and Directors. Your primary focus is on relieving the team of administrative functions in order to increase the time the individuals have available for executive level responsibilities. You will be responsible for highly confidential and time sensitive material and will serve as the initial point of contact representing the SVP and Team’s areas of responsibility with the company’s executives, managers, clients, vendors, suppliers and employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as primary liaison for communication within the SVP’s departments. Acts as “go-to” person for general information, etc.
- Manages and coordinates the team’s calendars, meetings, phone calls, emails
- Coordinates scheduling of and plans internal/external meetings and events with executive staff and prepares agendas and minutes as required; schedules, books and monitors travel arrangements as needed
- Completes executives’ expense reports and manages approval workflow for expense reports and time off requests submitted to executive for approval
- Collects financial P&Ls for SVPs team and facilitates the budget process
- Manages business-related requirements and processes for the team like HR, training, certifications etc.
- Facilitates execution of select legal agreements and monitoring legal notification dates
- Receive, coordinate and report on measurements for the areas of responsibility.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for executives, this may be handled independently or in coordination with Marketing
- Makes decisions in executives’ absence within predetermined scope of authority, applying discretion and judgment.
- Administrative and business management experience supporting executive level management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook – specifically Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce (strongly preferred) and Sharepoint (preferred)
- Ability to work from home full time while supporting a virtual team of executives