Executive Assistant at Dave, Inc.
- UNITED STATES
- FULL TIME EXEMPT
Dave is a banking app on a mission to create financial opportunity that advances America’s collective potential. Dave’s financial tools, including its debit card and spending account, help its more than eight million customers bank, budget, avoid overdraft fees, find work and build credit.
Dave is a virtual-first company, which means there is no preference on where team members get their work done. Employees are able to live anywhere in the United States, with the only exception of Hawaii for now. For those who want to work in an office setting on a more regular basis, we will eventually open offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others.
As the Executive Assistant, you’ll play a critical role in supporting Dave’s VP, Design, Head of Product Management, and Chief Commercial Officer. You will be the go-to person who holds everything together – from calendaring and travel, to executive team support. We’re looking for a passionate individual who wants to grow with the company, excels at being mindful of strong communication, and thrives in a hyper growth environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide administrative management to the VP, Design, Head of Product Management and Chief Commercial Officer by managing sensitive and complex calendars, ensuring smooth routines and communication
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource and “first line of defense” for each executive’s calendar
- Take ownership of agendas for meetings, coordinating logistics and makes modifications to ensure effectiveness
- Be the executive’s right hand by attending important meetings, sending recaps and prioritizing actions
- Complete monthly expense reports and manage each executive’s travel arrangements, as needed
- Demonstrate strict level of complete confidentiality with a high volume of confidential information and appropriately make decisions on sensitivity levels
- Demonstrate composure and flexibility, regardless of competing priorities
- Highly organized and able to prioritize under pressure
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and anticipate last minute change
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 3+ years of working experience in a cross-functional, dynamic, hyper-growth business
- Previous success supporting C-suite executives
- Track record of partnering effectively with colleagues at all levels in an organization
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to adapt to quick changing scheduling and last minute requests
- Flexibility working independently or partnering with a variety of teams
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g., Zoom, Google Meets and conference calls.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience in a support role
Benefits & Perks
- Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
- Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
- Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
- Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Generous and flexible PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Generous paid parental leave
- A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
- Virtual social events
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!