Executive Assistant at Thycotic
- US REMOTE /
- ADMINISTRATION /
- US REMOTE
Thycotic and Centrify, both leaders in privileged access management, are now merging to create the most extensive platform in the identity security market, bringing together complementary product capabilities, best-in-class technology, and unmatched expertise to better enable, and protect the modern, hybrid enterprise. ThycoticCentrify will benefit from a shared commitment to innovation, strengthening of clients’ cyber defense, and to assemble leading cybersecurity talent.
Privileged access management, one of the fastest-growing areas in cybersecurity today, is expected to double from $2.2B to $5.4B by 2025 according to KuppingerCole. Organizations struggle to keep up with the complexity of protecting the ever-growing number of privileged accounts created by the business requirements to move more infrastructure and services into the cloud. This cloud-centric business transformation has created more opportunities for cyber-attackers and driven a greater need for better control and compliance around these types of accounts. Backed by the financial strength of TPG Capital, the combined company brings together complementary product capabilities, best-in-class technology, and unmatched expertise to better enable and protect the modern, hybrid enterprise in an environment defined by ever-increasing, identity-based cyber-attacks.
We are seeking an experienced, personable and service-oriented Executive Assistant to join our ThycoticCentrify team. This role will report directly into the SVP, Engineering and will provide daily support. Individuals applying for this position must be self-starters, action driven, flexible, thrive in a fast-paced environment, excel at managing multiple priorities, and are successful in communicating with all levels within the organization.
This is a remote based position.
- Responsible for a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing an active calendar of appointments; planning and scheduling meetings, appointments and conferences; completing expense reports; and arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Provide administrative support to other executives as needed
- Coordinate travel and guest arrangements if requested
- Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
- Facilitate internal communications (e.g., distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Resolve any problems with travel or accommodations by communicating with all relevant parties
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years’ experience as either an Executive or Administrative Assistant
- Ability to interact with other C-level executives, board members, employees and customers
- Handle sensitive and confidential information in strict confidence and demonstrate professional discretion at all times
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines; experience working for a late-stage start-up company or technology company is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Why Work at ThycoticCentrify?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
We take care of our employees. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including top-notch medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, comprehensive life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, an employee assistance program and generous time off, are just some of the many benefits we offer.
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) and Centrify are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!