Executive Assistant at H1 Insights
- STRATEGY & OPERATIONS – OPERATIONS /
At H1 we create a healthier future by delivering a platform that connects stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem for greater collaboration and discovery.
Everyone at H1 plays a crucial role in creating that future. Our team is 100% focused on the customer and aligning their needs to our solutions. We believe in the value and benefits we can bring to our customer’s businesses and ultimately to the patient. We are customer obsessed innovators who strive to ensure our platform and solutions have the greatest impact possible in life sciences.
H1 seeks an Executive Assistant (EA) who will work collaboratively across the H1 team to drive efficiency and be a point of leverage for the executive team. The EA is able to communicate effectively, have an extraordinary degree of organization, has exceptional follow through, and is adept at anticipating the needs of their colleagues. The incoming EA can build out processes that make them and the team more efficient and effective, and will be counted on to ensure there are no loose ends in the organization of the executive team. The role can be located anywhere in the US and remote or in our NYC offices – however will operate on MT, CT, or ET office hours.
- Proactively manages complex executive calendars with the ability to schedule and prioritize meetings and resolve conflicts while ensuring that your executives are on-time and on-task
- Liaise with other C-Level executives and personnel, clients, external candidates and other VIP members including the scheduling and logistics of meetings, events, fielding general queries as needed. Can effectively prioritize conflicting needs
- Interface and maintain internal and external relationships worldwide
- Provide day-to-day back-up to the other members of the H1 team as needed
- Responsible for strategic offsite, and other in person meetings; planning and set-up including food and beverage, location, attendees, etc.
- Prepare, read and analyze routine and advanced correspondence including letters, emails, and reports
- Coordinate appointments, events and meetings including documents, notes, materials, presentations, etc.
- Arrange domestic and international travel including but not limited to air, hotel, train, rental car, and meal reservations for the executive team
- Responsible for project work that includes creating, editing and updating presentations and spreadsheets as required.
- Various other tasks as assigned
- Establish norms and high standards of urgency, and customer focus, while living the values that define H1. Maintains confidentiality with all matters
- Highly organized, detail focused, and able to anticipate the needs of colleagues
- Flexible, adaptable and able to remain calm in high-stress situations
- Exceptional skill in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands with ease
- Strong, proactive problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate and establish relationships with a wide range of colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to meet and hold others accountable to deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Belief in our mission and understanding the importance of giving-back
- Curious, eager to learn and grow, embrace failure, and positive attitude
- Comfortable working both from home and with the ability to remain focused
- A team player with a service mindset, and who is excited and happy to add value to a hyper growth organization
- Maintains confidentiality in all matters
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!