Executive Assistant at Pangaea Holdings
- United States
Pangaea is on a mission to connect consumers around the world with brands they love. We believe that what you buy is an expression of who you are. By empowering brands to reach a global scale, we’re building a smaller, more expressive world.
We collect and analyze consumer purchase and behavioral data to create premium, international-first brands for the world’s fastest growing e-commerce markets. Our brands are built on a proprietary internationalization platform with competencies across warehousing/logistics, globally distributed performance creative, compliance and payments.
Since our launch in 2018, we’ve sold our products in 100 different countries. We have grown to over 100 employees and contractors across several locations in the world. Backed by Google’s AI Gradient Ventures, we’re a rapidly growing startup poised to become a leader in the Direct to Consumer industry.
We are looking for an individual who’s up for the challenge of working in a remote, fast paced, startup environment. You will be responsible for managing the schedules and workload of the co-founders as well as our Chief of Staff. We are looking for someone who is excellent at working cross-functionally, meticulous, and can maintain their cool. As you learn the details of the business, you will be an important partner for the executives in prioritizing actions and time. You enjoy a rapidly scaling business, are collaborative and welcoming, and love bringing a team together!
- Effectively manage multiple calendars across different time zones around the world, lead communication related to meetings, calls, and invitations
- Coordinate travel and travel-related activities across our 4 regional offices around the world; including transportation, hotel booking, restaurant reservations, and organizing itineraries
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations
- Assist with planning company events and special projects as needed
- Sustain confidentiality of sensitive information
- 2+ years of Executive Assistant experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize a variety of responsibilities while being able to pivot as tasks need to be re-prioritized
- Must be flexible and comfortable with nontraditional hours
- Proficient in tools such as GSuite, Slack, Zoom
- Previous experience in a startup environment
- Previous experience working remote
- Skilled in developing internal processes
- Highly adaptable and enjoys a challenge
Some Benefits include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Unlimited flexible time off
- Home office stipend
- Free snacks delivery service
- Free company products every month
- Language learning classes
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!