Executive Assistant at Consultwebs
REMOTE FULL TIME (32 hours per week)
Our company is growing! We’re looking for a proactive, communicative, and detail-oriented full-time executive assistant for our sales team. Your primary job will be to assist our Vice President of Business Development and Senior Marketing Advisor with various tasks and projects. Administrative duties include company intake and appointment setting for inbound leads, CRM and calendar management, and lead generation through networking. The executive assistant should have superb organization and communication skills. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with:
- Company intake via phone and contact forms as well as appointment setting for inbound leads
- Lead Generation through networking on various platforms including social media
- Support and nurturing of referral relationships
- Use of HubSpot to create and maintain contacts/tasks, calendars, and automation.
- Internal communication among teams to support sales requests
- Proposal preparation and review
- Note-taking, follow-up, and implementation accountability
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required, and some college experience is preferred
- Previous administrative experience is required, some Sales experience is preferred
- History of being deadline-driven, proactive, extremely organized, and detail-oriented
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Google docs, sheets, etc.
- Strong communication skills and a compelling ability to build relationships
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Previous experience using ClickUp is a bonus
$40,000 (annual) + bonuses
Our company is devoted to winning for clients and our team members. We invest in our team both professionally and personally. We also believe in work-life balance. One of our biggest benefits is our four-day workweek. Our team works 32 hours over a period of four days, but is paid for 40 hours! We seek to listen to our team’s needs and ideas!
Consultwebs was one of the first companies to focus on law firm search engine optimization. Now, over two decades later, we are proud to have helped hundreds of law firms build their book of business and their brands.
We use internet marketing to ensure law firms are taking advantage of every opportunity mobile-first designs, SEO, PPC, online video advertising to build their brand and bring in cases from the web.