Executive Assistant at Blend
- SAN FRANCISCO, NEW YORK, OR REMOTE
- CORPORATE LEADERSHIP
Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Legal and Business Development teams. The person in this role will serve as a critical right-hand and trusted confidante to our Head of Legal and Head of Business Development, anticipating their needs, optimizing their time, and providing general administrative and logistical support. The successful candidate will be resourceful, dependable, and able to balance multiple and often competing priorities, with a strong emphasis on organization, process, and exacting attention to detail. Additionally, our ideal candidate will have exceptional written and oral communication skills, be able to cultivate relationships across the Blend ecosystem, and carry out the duties of the role with the utmost discretion, professionalism, and integrity. This is a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding position at the nerve center of a dynamic, high-growth enterprise software company.
How you’ll contribute:
- Provide proactive, comprehensive executive administrative support to the Head of Legal and Head of Business Development
- Strategically manage the annual calendar across senior leadership needs, scheduling meetings and balancing competing responsibilities, confidentially handling sensitive information, understanding and making decisions based on the organization’s priorities
- Provide valuable support in preparation for critical meetings
- Manage complex project workstreams, travel planning, special events and ad hoc projects
- Partner cross-functionally with leadership, departments, legal operations team, and executive assistants on key projects
- Help with team onboarding processes and content development
- Responsible for tracking team metrics and preparing periodic reports
- Build and maintain positive relationships with our team of Executive Assistants
Who you are:
- 5+ years in an executive assistant role, supporting a C-level executive in a high growth technology or comparable environment
- Exacting attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record of exercising discretion and confidentiality
- Strong Customer First mentality and ability to work with seamlessly with cross-functional teams
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!