Executive Assistant at ReCharge Payments
- San Mateo, CA or Remote
We are seeking a smart and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support ReCharge’s COO and VP of Product Marketing. This role requires confidence to make quick decisions, attention to detail, thoughtful planning and execution, respect for confidential matters, and unwavering integrity and professionalism. This role provides an opportunity to learn about a high-growth company in a rapidly changing industry.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Own and manage the executives’ calendars.
- Project manage important departmental initiatives.
- Take and share notes on key meetings.
- Plan and organize all travel logistics.
What You’ll Bring
- 3 – 8 years of experience providing administrative support for executives in rapidly growing organizations
- Experience in the SaaS industry is a plus
- Familiarity with applications like Google Apps, Slack, Confluence, Jira, Monday, Egencia
- Can properly handle confidential information and sensitive situations
- Is a Certified Notary Public (recommended, not required)
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, deductive reasoning, and ability to execute
- Perform well under pressure or in ambiguous situations
- Ability to multi-task with minimal guidance
- Ability to make things more efficient
- A sense of ownership for your projects
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!