Executive Assistant at Synexus
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team!
- This is a remote position.
- Salary Competitive Pay Plus Benefits
- Job Reference synexus/TP/13884/3813
- Contract Type Permanent Full time
- Job Category Operations – Admin
- Business Unit Synexus US
- Location Remote, United States
This individual will serve as the Executive Assistant to the Sites and Business Information team including Site Standards and Training.
- Composes, copies, and distributes correspondence and memoranda, reports, documents as requested.
- Responsible for the overall tracking, coordination, ordering and inventory management for sites.
- Sorts and distributes incoming correspondence, and other printed material.
- Maintains calendar of the manager and ensures the manager remains on schedule and properly prioritized throughout the day given the changing business requirements.
- Arranges travel schedule and reservations and prepares expense reports and ensures submission in a timely fashion.
- Coordinates details of onsite and offsite meetings and conferences including catering needs.
- Collects, compile, and prepares presentations, reports, meetings agendas and other documents; establishes, organizes, and maintains files.
- Cooperates and coordinates with administrative assistants in other departments to handle temporary work overloads and fill in for temporary absences.
- High school/secondary school graduate or professional certification
- Previous administrative experience (comparable to 2-6+ years)
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance offerings, life and disability insurance offerings, 401K, paid time off, and various other benefits and discount programs!
We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelerated Enrollment Solutions (AES) is a business unit of PPD that offers both sponsors and contract research organizations best-in-class site and enrollment solutions, with tiered offerings combining the expertise, as needed, of industry leaders PPD, Synexus, Acurian and Optimal Research.
The array of AES services include strategic enrollment solutions that offer speed, certainty and commercial value to our clients. Acurian and Synexus have proven track records for enrolling patients and study conduct through proprietary, direct-to-patient recruitment methodologies and a global site network. When combined, these services provide a new standard of clinical trial productivity that delivers more patients from fewer sites in less time.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!