Executive Assistant at LogDNA
About the role
LogDNA is looking for an Executive Assistant who is passionate about making an impact. Reporting to the CFO, you will support the CFO, CPO (Chief People Officer) and CRO in a growing start up. As a key partner to these executives, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executives and their organizations.
We are looking for someone who is well-organized, has excellent time management skills, and thrives in a self starter environment.
- Coordinate team and company events
- Assist internal ERGs, and other cross-functional working groups
- Manage office logistics for our San Francisco WeWork space
- Help coordinate team travel and logistics and manage the travel booking platform
- Administrative support such as document signatures, team meeting support
- Partner with our other EA on all company meetings, swag and external communications
- Calendar and expense management
- Create and deliver presentations to the teams/company
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working at a startup is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Communicate with tact and clarity
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver and a quick thinker
- Skilled in Google applications
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
LogDNA is on a mission to empower people who build solutions that shape the world. We’re doing this by delivering a platform that enables enterprises to get more value from their observability data in real time, regardless of source, destination, use case, or scale. We’re not the only ones working on this problem but we have a few things the others don’t.
- We’re cloud-native and know how to make the most of modern technology like Kubernetes.
- We have scaled a solution from zero to petabyte scale in a short amount of time, while supporting thousands of active users across multiple environments.
- We are hungry for change and are surrounded by enterprises telling us they’re hungry, too.
- We have a kick-ass group of people who are thinking about the problem analytically and are excited to change the observability world for the better.
LogDNA has helped some of the world’s most innovative companies transform how they manage their systems and applications. Still, we know that we can help them get more value from their observability data by providing more flexibility and control over how they use it. This will enable teams to spend less time switching between data silos so they can focus on shipping better, more resilient, and secure products.
We have momentum on our side. Last year we saw triple digit revenue growth and added 800 new customers to our roster. Recent accolades include being named to YC’s Top Companies, CRN’s 10 Hottest DevOps Startups, and EMA’s Top 3 Observability Platforms.
What it’s like to work at LogDNA
At LogDNA, our culture is everything. We have an inclusive, collaborative, and fulfilling work environment so that our teammates can tackle some of technology’s biggest challenges. We hold the prestigious Great Place to Work badge and have won the Fortune Best Small and Medium Workplace award for the last two years in a row. Join us if you:
- Want to solve hard problems.
- Want to enable LogDNA’s customers, partners, and community to be highly productive and successful.
- Thrive in collaborative, cross-functional environments.
- Enjoy jumping in where needed to help the whole company succeed.
- Take your role, but not yourself, seriously. At LogDNA, we know that pride, humility, and kindness are not mutually exclusive.
- Receive competitive compensation.
- Receive competitive benefits, including:
- 100% healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- 100% dental coverage for you and your family.
- 100% vision coverage for you and your family.
- Flexible time off. Work-life balance is valued here and we encourage you to take the opportunity to recharge.
- One company-wide mental health day off per month in addition to all nationally recognized holidays.
- $600 annual remote work expense reimbursement in addition to hardware setup provided by the company.
This is a full-time remote opportunity. LogDNA is a remote-first company that was born in the San Francisco Bay Area and now has employees in 71 cities in North America and 8 countries worldwide.