Executive Assistant at Profit Factory
- Is your mission empowering women & mothers?
- 20-25 hours/week
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Honor Genetski (http://honorgenetski.com/) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company that works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Honor Genetski, is an astonishing psychotherapist & coach, who helps mothers eliminate overwhelm in 12 weeks and bring order and calm to their families and homes. We heal motherhood wounds and past trauma to give mothers more energy, focus, and ease in parenting and marriage.
We are seeking a spirited Virtual Assistant who truly thrives in a fast-paced environment and can work efficiently and autonomously. You must be a self-starter, sharp and confident, and ready to take full ownership. You must be a go-getter, tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and truly believe in Honor’s mission of empowering women & mothers.
As a Great Assistant, you will be Honor’s gatekeeper, proactively anticipating her needs and handling a variety of responsibilities including creating systems and processes, managing email inbox and calendar, social media management (managing Facebook groups & Youtube, editing, and posting videos), administrative tasks for program calls (twice a week 2hrs), and other various tasks.
You will be a key part of the team and should be someone who is internally motivated, highly organized, and energetic to help Honor and her team work more efficiently.
In addition to the requirements above, the successful candidate must possess the following experience/qualities:
- A self-starter and a go-getter, someone who knows their stuff and stops at nothing to get it done!
- Exceptionally organized with extreme attention to detail
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn new software and tools quickly
- Works effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance
- Prompt and conscientious with very strong follow-through skills – always meeting deadlines
- Positive & mission-oriented
Technical skills required:
- Canva (or another graphics creation program/software)
- Schedule Once (or another calendar software)
- Social Media for Business & Ads Management (Facebook, Instagram & Youtube)
- Squarespace (basic skills)
- Video editing (iMovie or Camtasia)
Knowledge of these tools is not required but very helpful!
- This position is a contractor position.
- You must have at least two years of Administrative Assistant experience (in a remote environment preferred).
- The position will start out with 10-20 hours per week, but could move to more hours with the right person.
- Flexible hours between Sun-Fri 8:00 am – 5:00 pm MST.
(Only definite set times are Thursdays 11-2 pst and Sundays 4-6 pst)
Morning hours are needed to train, check emails, create to-do lists and to get the day started, with availability for periodic check-ins. You will have the flexibility to perform (non-client facing tasks) throughout the day.
- The pay rate for this position is $20/hr.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) team member.
- Must own and work on a MAC.
How to Apply:
Email: email@example.com (Please do not contact Honor Genetski directly. Doing so will disqualify you for the position.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your full name) from (insert your city & state). I’m interested in the Honor Genetski – Virtual Assistant position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 15 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there! I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a great fit for you, including your experience as a remote administrative assistant and the type of tasks you performed. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Tell us about your experience creating systems/processes, if you own a Mac, and what your availability is throughout the workday. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Give us an example of a time you were proactive and took the initiative to find a solution to a problem. Include the steps you took to troubleshoot the problem. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: Please rate your level of experience from 0-10 with 10 being advanced in Google Suite, video editing (iMovie or Camtasia or something similar), Squarespace, and Kajabi. Tell us about your experience with creating Facebook ads & managing social media business accounts. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
One sentence closing providing the following:
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, phone number, and LinkedIn profile (if you have one).
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!