Executive Assistant at Unity Technologies
- Location: Remote, USA
- Department: Human Resources
Unity Technologies is seeking an Executive Assistant to support two multifaceted executives – the SVP, Revenue and Customer Success, and the VP, Global Vertical Sales and Customer Success. We are looking for candidates who have strong interpersonal and project management skills, proactive in learning the business to be able to anticipate needs and take effective action with limited mentorship. A strong communicator across all levels who value the importance of establishing relationships internally and externally.
Does this sound like a role you would be phenomenal at? Come join us!
- Handle global executive calendar by seamlessly scheduling all meetings and appointments with a constantly evolving schedule across all time zones.
- Lead sophisticated global business travel, accommodations, and executive transportation to ensure a flawless experience. Includes tracking member miles and subscriptions.
- Assist in the management and preparation of board and client meetings, presentations and materials (room setup, catering, printed / on-screen meeting materials).
- Manage email, phone, and in-person communication handoffs with integrity and efficiency.
- Reconcile and process expense reports ensure compliance with corporate guidelines.
- Submit requisitions and ensure POs are issued in a timely manner.
- Organize all aspects of and attend global leadership team meetings.
- Attend and assist with setup/logistics at conferences and special events.
- Tracking of conference-related internal attendance, registrations and bookings; creation and tracking of client lists and RSVPs to key events that are hosted/sponsored by executives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with minimum of 6+ years of prior senior executive support experience.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work optimally with minimal direction and is an independent problem solver.
- Comfortable working with senior executives, reading the room, and adjusting accordingly.
- Very high proficiency with Google G Suite applications (calendar, email, etc.)
- BONUS: Experience working in a sales organization and with external key business partners and customers.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!