Executive Assistant at Syneron - Candela
Title: Executive Assistant
Location: United States – Remote
This position provides a wide range of administrative and operational support for the senior executive management team (ELT), coordinate the annual corporate calendar with the CHRO, as from time-to-time participates in the delivery of HR special projects.
Candela Corporation is a leading global aesthetic device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint. We are the market leader in the development, manufacturing, and distribution of medical and aesthetic laser and light-based technologies. The Company’s technology enables physicians to provide advanced solutions for a broad range of medical-aesthetic application including hair removal, wrinkle reduction, tattoo removal, improving the skin’s appearance through the treatment of benign vascular and pigmented lesions, and the treatment of acne, leg veins and cellulite.
The Company’s new headquarters are in Marlborough, Massachusetts, US, with locations in Asia Pacific, Canada and Europe. Products are sold in 90 countries worldwide and are supported by field service, clinical education, marketing development organizations and distributorship arrangements.
This position provides a wide range of administrative and operational support for the senior executive management team (ELT), coordinate the annual corporate calendar with the CHRO, as from time-to-time participates in the delivery of human resources special projects. In this capacity, the individual will manage complex, global scheduling of daily calendars, external investor meetings and conferences for the Company’s Executives, Board of Directors (BoD), and Operating Committee (OC) meetings, coordination of catering/external meals, document formatting (word and PowerPoint); answering of routine correspondence(s), assemble of highly confidential and sensitive information. This individual will deal with a diverse group of external professionals as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diverse workload and establish office practices and procedures when needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Organizing and prioritizing complex schedules across global time-zones for ELT, includes but not limited to coordination of meetings/appointments, sending of reminders, appointment confirmations -managing accepts, declines, and arranges catering as required.
- Arranging travel (domestic and international) and processing of travel expense reports (multi-currencies from-to-time) for ELT.
- Scheduling annual conferences, e.g.: JP Morgan, External Investors, and global internal meetings.
- Coordination and scheduling of quarterly Board Meeting schedule (may be in conjunction with annual Earnings Releases):
- Set Board schedule one-year in advance with CEO,
- Schedule material submission due dates and preparation meetings,
- Arrange travel and meals as needed.
- If annual Earnings are involved, set a rolling 12-month schedule in advance with CEO, coupled with ancillary service support:
- Material preparation, submission and maintenance thereof,
- Collaboration with external Investor Relation’s agency, and from time-to-time global marketing services team.
- Coordination and scheduling of quarterly Medical Advisory meetings.
- Provide proof-reading, drafting of simple emails/memos, formatting content for documents – word, PowerPoint, e.g.: Town Halls and OC presentation, Board meetings, and global HR meetings.
- Managing mail: FedEx, UPS, e-signatures, as required.
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate records in Candela’s electronic SharePoint, and time-to-time external files with shareholders/Owners; financial institutions as directed.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 7+ years in a corporate setting.
- Experience in a public company, preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate proactiveness and self-direction.
- Must be computer savvy and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, basic Excel, and Outlook) as well as mobile devices, and other business platforms, e.g. i-Cloud, social media and the internet.
- Ability to juggle to multi projects, as assigned, and achieve deadlines under time pressure.
- Well organized and detailed oriented with strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Able to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality, ethics, and integrity with a swift sense of urgency.
- Must have broad and deep administrative skills.
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal skills and an understanding of multi-cultural dynamics.
- Flexibility to manage issues across global time-zones.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!