Executive – Administrative Assistant at Harness, Inc.
Executive / Administrative Assistant
Remote/ US Locations
Harness is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting the software delivery market. We are building an intelligent software delivery platform that enables engineers to deliver software faster, with higher quality, and less effort. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Efficiency, Continuous Verification, and Continuous Features. The platform is designed to help companies accelerate their cloud initiatives as well as their adoption of containers and orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Amazon ECS.
Harness recently raised $115 million in financing, reaching a valuation of $1.7 billion in just three years after launching from stealth. With a total of $195 million in financing to date, Harness investors include IVP, Menlo Ventures, Unusual Ventures, Alkeon Capital, Battery Ventures, Citi Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Sorenson Capital, and Thomvest Ventures.
As an Executive Assistant, you will support the Chief Revenue Officer and up to two of his direct reports in the Customer/Sales Organization. You’ll assume a wide range of day-to-day responsibilities, all of which will require coordination, prioritization and administrative support. Using your exceptional communication skills and multitasking abilities, you’ll effectively help manage the executives’ time and help make the team as efficient as possible. This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Director of Executive Communications who reports to the CRO.
- Manage executives’ calendars, including scheduling internal and external meetings and resolving scheduling conflicts
- Participate in meetings when appropriate and follow up on action items
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Prepare expense reports in a timely fashion
- Create and manage purchase orders
- Perform other admin-related tasks and projects as assigned
- Act as back-up to other Executive Assistants in the organization as needed
- 5+ years of experience in an administrative support role
- Proficiency with Google apps, Microsoft Suite, Slack, and Zoom
- Experience working at a start-up or rapidly-growing company
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and with a can-do attitude
- Able to manage multiple executives with different working styles
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and practice discretion in your everyday work
- Agile and flexible in response to changing priorities and needs with the ability to pivot quickly
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What you will have at Harness
- Competitive salary and early-stage stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team building events
- TGIF-Off program
- Remote office stipend
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly Food & Beverage Reimbursement Program
Harness in the News
- Harness snags $85M Series C on $1.7B valuation as revenue grows 3x
- #6 – Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021 list
- #17 on Forbes Top 50 Cloud Companies to Work For
- #47 on LinkedIn’ Top 50 Companies to Work For
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!