Evergreen Lifestyle Writer, Bustle
EDITORIAL – BUSTLE
Bustle is seeking creative remote part-time Evergreen Lifestyle Writer to contribute to our Lifestyle vertical with unique service, evergreen content 3 days a week during regular office hours. Coverage will include sex and relationships, health, mental health, and astrology.
Applicants should have at least 2+ years of writing experience (internships/blogging count), with a proven ability to consistently brainstorm innovative pitches with unique angles. Candidates must also display a strong, individual voice with an understanding of feminism, body positivity, and inclusivity. Having relationships with lifestyle experts (dating & relationship experts, doctors, therapists, life coaches, astrologers, etc.) is a bonus, but not required.
Writers will work remotely. We are currently seeking writers who can work daytime shifts on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, between the hours of 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. Please do not apply unless you have this availability.
- Submit between 3 evergreen lifestyle articles per shift
- Source and interview lifestyle experts for articles
- Brainstorm relevant pitches with interesting service angles to be submitted weekly
- Offer fresh angles to make evergreen pieces fun and new
- 2+ years of experience writing for an online publication
- A proven ability to brainstorm a high quantity of innovative pitches and unique angles with a quick turnaround
- Excellent communication skills, not only in tracking down sources but maintaining correspondence with editors
- Ability to juggle multiple articles at a time, switching between topics when necessary
- An interest in writing evergreen articles with service angles