Projectline is looking to add a contract Events Coordinator role to support one of our largest tech industry clients. Are you a motivated individual with a strong attention to detail eager to take the next step in your marketing career? Would you describe yourself as flexible, ambitious, and a can-do problem solver? Do you have a passion for technology marketing and customer experience? If so, this role would allow you to work with teams and key decision-makers to support the execution of marketing campaigns and events.
- You will be the front line customer service support and help answer questions from Field, National, and other teams about event logistics and request status.
- Ensure compliance around process, policies, and overall company requirements.
- Assess and audit request submissions to ensure all requirements for internal execution. If anything is missing you will own working with the requestor to identify and educate them on the missing information.
- Be an advocate for the internal team and for the client by helping to find opportunities for improvement and setting proper expectations.
- Ensure SLAs and make sure you prioritize requests, and set expectations if deadlines are unrealistic.
- Research, coordinate, and confirm event venue (internal/external), parking, catering, signage, A/V, collateral and give-aways based on Event Request submission.
- Prepare (and ship if needed) required day of event materials check in app/device, nametags, Privacy statements and documentation, and attendee kits.
- Coordinate with internal team on any changes/updates to event concierge requests.
- Review and pull reports around budget, capacity, and other event logistic support needs.
- Maintain proper documentation around projects and requests.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Events Coordinator, or Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in the event marketing field
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office products including Excel (including basic formulas), OneNote, Word, PowerPoint (SharePoint and Microsoft Teams experience a plus)
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to learn quickly and the dream to exceed expectations
- Organized and attention to detail with strong basic project management skills
- Takes direction, documents expectations & details, then executes with minimal direction
- Experience in leading projects and events under time constraints
- Basic experience working with budgets
- Experience working with virtual teams and/or management a plus
About Projectline Services:
Projectline Services, a division of Yesler Inc., delivers on-demand consulting and resourcing services around the world from our offices in Seattle, Philadelphia, Toronto, Portland, and beyond. Our consultants offer deep expertise in marketing, program management, sales support, and operations.
Projectline has been recognized as a phenomenal place to work. The awards keep coming in: We were named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For by Seattle Business Magazine, included in the Inc 5000 list for five years in a row, and have won a place on the Seattle Met magazine list of Best Places to Work twice. If you are looking for a place where you can grow your consulting career with a list of blue-chip clients, contact us.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences so we can ultimately be better together. Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, internships are not based on a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly urge women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.