Events Coordinator at Remote Year
- Remote Worldwide
About the Role
The Events Coordinator is someone passionate about the details. They will be handling planning, organization, and communication for Remote Year’s IRL events. They should be someone who strives for flawless execution of a well planned event/experience.
- Plan and execute Nation events and products, including Nation Festival, Local Meetups, etc
- Drive marketing/hype / engagement internally for Nation experiences on Hub and top social media platforms; create launch toolkits for Nation Ambassadors & RY Teams to scale events
- Create and run an internal Hype squad for RY Team
- Attend and participate in monthly Nation and external webinars
- Help capture Nation experiences content
- Work hand in hand with Community Manager to promote and plan Nation events and drive engagement
- Work on special Product projects
- Help acquire value-added partnerships for the Nation
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with start-up organizations
- Proficient in Google Suite platform management (Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets, Google Calendar, Google Drive
Work Location: Remote
About Remote Year
Remote Year is the leading global community-based travel platform that sparks boundless and borderless opportunities for growth and change through remote working and immersive local experiences. Since 2015, we have facilitated over 100 life-changing programs in 40+ destinations for over 5,000 individuals, and we are proud of our Excellent (4.6) Trustpilot rating.
We believe in the transformative power of travel, and empower people to unleash their human potential as they live, work, learn, and grow in the world’s most inspiring destinations on our 1-month trips or our 4-month and 12-month journeys.
We are pioneers in remote working, and as a fully remote and virtual company, we believe that travel and remote work lead to innovation, exploration, and personal and professional growth.
Why work with us?
- You will join an exciting, diverse, globally distributed team, passionate about everything “remote” and delivering an incredible experience
- You will get to travel for a living
- You will have an impact on shaping our future products
- Each and every day is guaranteed to be different, bringing new excitement, opportunities and challenges
Diversity & Inclusion Commitment: Remote Year is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees to show up authentically and an inclusive and diverse travel environment for all of our participants to practice global empathy.