Entrepreneur and Leadership Coach at Helm.CEO
Entrepreneur and Leadership Coach
Greetings! Thank you for taking a few moments to learn about this role and about Helm.
At Helm, we’re passionate about helping each individual tap into their potential. If you’re on a journey to be your personal and professional best, Helm will help you on that journey. If you’re not on this journey, Helm is definitely not the right place. Our founder worked closely for years in partnership with Marshall Goldsmith, the world’s expert in behavioral change for professionals, and in many ways, our company is an engine for growth – every bit as much for our team members as for our customers.
We help companies get rid of politics. We’d like to help the world get rid of politics. If you prefer political solutions to entrepreneurial solutions for the vexing problems out there, Helm is not the place for you. Entrepreneurship and personal freedom are the soul of Helm. Politics and central planning: the opposition.
At HELM.ceo you can learn more about our services.
We seek a facilitator to implement our system for scaling up and bringing organizational health to entrepreneurial leadership teams. Our system draws upon tools from Traction by Gino Wickman, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni, Coaching with Feedforward by Marshall Goldsmith, Scaling by Jeff Hoffman and more. You would receive heavy training and work closely with our team.
Implementation, in summary, involves:
- Group sessions In-Person or via Zoom
- Phone coaching
Requirements for this role include:
- At least 2/3 of your calendar be available for scheduling (160 days/year). We will likely start to fill this calendar slowly
- Strong leadership skills, self-confidence and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ideally, past entrepreneurial experience
- High EQ and sensitivity
- Ability to hold yourself and others accountable
- Demonstrated skills facilitating in the past
This is an independent, substantially at-home role perfect for:
- a seasoned MBA passionate about leadership, or
- an executive coach with deep business experience, or
- a stay-at-home mom or dad with deep business experience
This role is suitable for someone with a sophisticated understanding of business dynamics, excellent communication skills, strong organization skills, and a true interest in personal and professional development. As travel starts to come back, your ability to travel to clients is a strong plus.
If you’re still reading this and feeling that this could be a superb fit, please share:
- why this role appeals to you
- your contact information and a time to speak
Job Types: Contract
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!