Enterprise Sales Representative
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView® is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running.
We’re hiring for an Enterprise Sales Representative focused on driving our business in our key markets. In this role, you’ll be relied upon to maintain and grow current client accounts as well as aggressively pursue new business. The person that’s going to be successful in this role is going to be a self-starter, resilient and driven to win with deep interpersonal skills and the ability to craft creative solutions.
- Source and develop potential client relationships and actively manage existing client base.
- Identify opportunities for increased revenue and volume.
- Actively develop relationships with key users.
- Conduct strategic account reviews regularly to review service needs and usage trends.
- Define business objectives by identifying products and pricing that meet customer needs.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Identify business trends and forecast demand.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong documented history of success and top performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of sales experience.
- Experience with enterprise sales strongly preferred.
- Sales experience one of the following markets strongly preferred: Government, Insurance, Energy Infrastructure, Construction
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.