Enterprise Sales Recruiter
National, USA Remote, US
Enterprise Sales Recruiter
FireMon Is a rapidly growing cybersecurity company that has experienced more than 40% growth in the last year. We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Recruiter that understands the complexities of a rapidly scaling company and has the experience and ability to align with key stakeholders to execute an aggressive hiring plan.
We formulate innovative search strategies and build close relationships with our hiring managers to work together as a team to identify and hire top performing talent across varied geographies and levels of seniority. We are not seeking an inbound candidate management Recruiter, but instead, one who loves the hunt and is an expert at sourcing top-notch technical sales talent.
You will own and drive the recruiting process from end-to-end and deliver a best-in-class candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it’s really like to be part of the FireMon family.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a thorough, informative, engaging candidate experience
- Plan, develop, and implement innovative sourcing strategies to proactively recruit global sales talent, researching new ideas and tools to source passive candidates
- Evaluate skill level and culture fit, manage the interview process, make salary recommendations, and manage the offer phase
- Develop strong, trusting collaborative partnerships at all levels of the business to understand hiring needs and develop/recommend/execute effective and tailored recruitment strategies
- Ensure hiring team’s collaboration and preparedness throughout the interview and offer process; foster the timely exchange of information
- Leverage ATS reporting functionality to communicate candidate pipelines and recruiting status as appropriate
- Identify, define, and implement process improvements to drive operational efficiency and achieve target performance metrics
- Participate in employer branding initiatives and other ad hoc projects and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field
- Demonstrated understanding of the competitive landscape and how to research, develop, and execute against a plan to produce talent for immediate and future needs.
- 5+ years Sales Recruiting experience preferably in Cybersecurity, Software Development, or related field, responsible for all stages of the recruitment process, managing multiple requisitions across various hiring leaders and locations
- Experience managing high volume interview coordination and scheduling
- Experience with Jobvite or similar ATS, as well as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Proficiency with innovative talent acquisition technologies (AI and internet sourcing, campaign management, networking/referral technology, and talent mapping.)
- Self-motivated and driven, with a high sense of urgency to achieve results, ability to work within tight timelines, and a roll up your sleeves approach
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, as well as excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize and work well in a fast-paced environment with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to take feedback and build strong trusting, collaborative relationships
- Experience in proactively sourcing candidates through various online search methods
- Dependable, diligent and flexible, a strong team player who handles confidential information with the utmost care
- Ability to adapt and embrace rapidly changing priorities
What it Takes to be Part of the FireMon Family
As a thought leader in a space we invented, FireMon is paving the way in the cybersecurity industry across the globe. At FireMon, you’ll find a disruptive, cutting-edge environment. It’s a place where being proactive is rewarded and each day is more innovative than the last. This drive permeates everything we do from how we develop our products to how we engage with our customers and how we get things done.
One of the biggest benefits of working with a groundbreaking company like FireMon, is the huge impact employees have on the overall product and business. Each person’s work directly affects the outcome of the finalized product and success of the business. Additionally, you can voice your ideas and collaborate across departments to learn new aspects of the company. Since we are securely backed by some of the savviest investors it the industry, you get the security of an established organization but at the same time get to experience the agility and autonomy of a smaller company.
- Dynamic company with opportunities to expand skills and cross train in new areas.
- Flexible schedules, accommodating work/life balance – we actually mean it!
- Ability to make an impact, both with customers and fellow team members.
- Small, agile team eliminates bureaucracy and provides flexibility to make immediate improvements.
- Immediate mentorship and leadership opportunities.
- Work with like-minded, driven, and smart team members who will challenge you daily.
Perks of the Job
- Market leader in compensation
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events